1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Tip For Those Looking To Invest In Advertising - Udimi

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by swami2, Feb 16, 2020.

I want to give one piece of advice to those who want to invest in advertising, and get new registrations, to their site.

There are various ways of advertising on the internet, and there are many free ways. One of the free ways are so-called "traffic exchanges", where, when you are a member of that site, you visit other members' sites, and thus collect credits, and then you can use that credits, to advertise your sites. This one, like many free ways to advertise, is not so good, because if you get a registration on your site this way, which is very difficult, that person will not be too serious, to invest in your site. It is very difficult to find the right person, that is, the person who will register to your site, and invest in your program.

Other ways of advertising, besides free ones, are paid advertisements. An experienced internet marketing expert will tell you that Google's advertising program (google ads, text ads and banner ads, which are published on thousands of sites) can make you a profit if you know how to optimize your advertising. However, Google's program is very expensive, and if you do not have the expertise to optimize these ads, you may suffer a financial loss. Therefore, my recommendation is to use email marketing, that is, a site called UDIMI.

Why UDIMI ?!

Udimi is a site where you need to register, and when logging into your account, you will find a list of sellers, who offer you visitors, to your site, from 50, to 1000. How does this work ?! Simply. These are the sellers, who have their own e-mail list of subscribers, and when you order, say, 50 visitors, they will send an e-mail, with your advertisement, to their subscribers, and you will get 50 visitors (clicks), for sure. Prices range from 40 US cents to 95 US cents per click. One might say it is quite expensive, but it is not, because the conversion is very good. For example, if you order 100 clicks, at a cost of 40 cents per click, that's 40 USD. It can happen that of these 100 clicks (people who visit your site), you get 50 registrations, which would be a 50% conversion! These are the visitors who will click on your link only if they are really interested to visit your site, and this can bring potential investors. In any case, you can be sure that your advertisement will reach the inbox of many past investors, from many different money-making programs on the Internet.

Finally, ordering is done by paypal, or credit card.

To register to Udimi site, please click on the next link:

https://udimi.com/

Thank you.

swami2, Feb 16, 2020 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Got any proof?

sarahk, Feb 16, 2020 IP
  3. swami2

swami2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Google it. You will find many positive testimonies.

Thank you.

swami2, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  4. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Cool site! Although it seems like everyone on it has the same type of audience so good luck reaching a niche audience using that platform.

cronik, Feb 17, 2020 IP
  5. egoldzone

egoldzone Banned

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Is udimi still generate good conversion for imo niche?

egoldzone, Feb 18, 2020 IP
  6. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Udimi has gained popularity lately but I think 50% conversion is very optimistic. Since the clicks you get are from the copy that the vendor sends to his list and the conversions depend on the quality/effectiveness of the copy those clickers see at your site if your copy doesn't work your conversions more likely will be 0%.

JoeSpirit, Feb 18, 2020 IP
  7. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yea i also found good reviews about udimi amd i i think i will try it soon as i want to grow my email list with this

Spartan14, Feb 18, 2020 IP
  8. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    As far as I've seen Udimi does have a good reputation. I still advise that you thoroughly check out the vendor before you buy the solo. And I advise that you start with a sample to check the vendor's delivery quality before you go for a large purchase.

JoeSpirit, Feb 19, 2020 IP
  9. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    You have to do HEAVY research on the solo ad sellers on Udimi before purchasing from them. Some sellers deliver only 100% mobile traffic, while some are straight up scammers. If you purchase a solo, be sure to check your own traffic logs, and use a tracking software alongside the one that Udimi provides for you. Be very careful - even when purchasing solo ads in general.

Randall Magwood, Feb 27, 2020 IP
  10. JoeSpirit

Best Answers:
    Yeah. I always advise HEAVY research anytime you consider solo ads. I'm all the time getting people trying to sell to me that I view as obvious scams. I only recognize them as scams now because I've been scammed by them in the past and learned their tactics.

One definite red flag is if they guarantee you signups it's time to walk away at a very fast pace.

JoeSpirit, Feb 28, 2020 IP
  11. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not only do you have to be aware of vendors on solo ad marketplace sites, but do intense research on sellers who sell solos on their website. You need to question where they got their list from, what their website is, what they sell online, why they're offering you access to their "golden" list... and be aware of self-proclaimed labels such as "the king of solo ads" or "the father" or "queen" of solo ads. This means nothing. Do your homework, and make sure you have good tracking software.

Randall Magwood, Mar 1, 2020 IP
    JoeSpirit likes this.