1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A tie is as good as a win.

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by xeno, Jun 17, 2006.

usfuc#ing a
    whos playing the violin now Italy.

xeno, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  2. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Very very good play by americans .... In couple of years they will play better than we do at the moment here in europe. Not to say what was with that referee ... I mean 3 red cards hehe crazy guy. And Italians proved real "pussies" this time knocking out players. I must admit I didn't see blood in the game for years. Ehh ... bravo for americans hope they go through this group.

iatbm, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  3. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    Disagree i thought Americans played poor they didnt see much of the ball at all and when they did they couldnt do much with it. They made stupid tackles and where saved really by an own goal. Dont know what football youve been watching but there is often blood in the premier league not that it matters. America have been playing football for a long time also over 50 years easy.

jabb, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  4. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Americans showed great game. Nobody expected what we saw today. The fight they gave Italians was just fabulous ! And for Italy not to score even when they had one player more and USA playing with 9 which is harder than if there is 11-10 ! we can all make a conclusion they are good !

iatbm, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  5. iatbm

iatbm Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    How could it be they didn't see much of a ball in possesion. It was 50:50 until second player was sent off. !

iatbm, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  6. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Italy remains on top of the Group, and with a depleted Chezh team they shouldn't have too many problems getting through.

That elbow to the head was well deserved :eek: :D

In all seriousness though, the ref ruined the game.. and lets not get into how many times the side officials got the offsides wrong.

dcristo, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  7. jabb

jabb Peon

Best Answers:
    If they are good iatbm why are they bottom with only 1 point? Like i said about there stupid tackles they made 24 fouls in that game and Italy only 11 and Italy are probably the dirtiest team in international football. America will be lucky to go through the first round now.

jabb, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  8. ahkip

ahkip Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    US was playing really physical, they are really playing "football"
    and they are able to attack, even their only goal is a lucky one, they have many chances. It is not a bad match

and yes it is Italy, so a tie is already a win IMO

ahkip, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  9. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are at the bottom because they had one bad game.

The team does have to play a more physical game as the sport doesn't attract the best athletes in the country so they need to play a scrappier game. In America, male athletes go to football first, then basketball, baseball, hockey, golf, track and field before soccer. For the ladies, it's the first sport and that shows up in the Women's World Cup. :D

tbarr60, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  10. iBold

iBold Peon

Best Answers:
    really playing...just put the damn red cards away. geez.

iBold, Jun 17, 2006 IP
  11. aspidov

aspidov Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think USA cant score, they are too slow in my opinion. But first half was nice, they had 65% posession I think. Overall, it was the most interesting game of WC2006 so far.....

Now I am waiting for Brazil - Australia, in a few hours :)

aspidov, Jun 18, 2006 IP