1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Third Generation CMS I Haven't Seen Here

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by kanutervalve, Jul 16, 2005.

After looking around this forum for a while, I'm starting to see the same CMS systems listed over and over again. I've been using one that I haven't seen listed here before and I'm fairly happy with it so I figured I would throw it into the mix:

http://www.somedude.com/Content_Management.cfm

Tech support and customer service is great, I keep in contact with the people there regularly and it sounds as if they will be coming out with the third generation of their CMS soon... can't wait to see what features they come out with now! :)

kanutervalve, Jul 16, 2005 IP
  2. biggazillakilla

biggazillakilla Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about Cold Fusion, but it seems like all the posts I read about it say that it's pretty easy to code in, but it's also on its way out and not being used that much.

biggazillakilla, Jul 16, 2005 IP
  3. kanutervalve

kanutervalve Guest

Best Answers:
    Actually, from what I hear, it's on it's way back in... Heres the story as I understand it. Supergenius Jeremy Allaire created coldfusion and it worked great so Macromedia had to go and buy it. As usual, Macromedia took a perfectly good product and cheapened it up. They did a bunch of stuff and took a flawless product and made it into something very very buggy. After years and years of work, they finally got it back to being almost as stable as it was to start with. Then Adobe bought out Macromedia and word is that they have some bigger and better plans for ColdFusion. Either way, whether it doesn't get any more popular or Adobe makes it into something big, I haven't heard anything about ColdFusion going out.

kanutervalve, Jul 16, 2005 IP