1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Stupid Question but many of us are interested

Discussion in 'General Business' started by @Shrishraa, Feb 23, 2015.

I know this is a Stupid question. But I am also sure that many of us wants to know more about this and also get genuine and get going if good.
    The question is Is there any Real thing where I can earn online money Without Investing A Penny, in data entry or online surveys etc? I am ready to have $5-$10 per day working 2-3 hrs on net. But again the same thing..... many fake websites and many around who asks for registration amount.
    Let's share if someone is really making things happen. Let's help each other.

@Shrishraa, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  2. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    its not a stupid question, but there are lots of different threads already on this forum with the same question and same sort of answers.

Try postloop, fiverr, and even the services section of this forum.

matt_62, Feb 23, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro and jrbiz like this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Your goals are quite do-able and @matt_62 has suggested some good places to start looking. Do not pay anything upfront for the privilege of working or earning money. Legitimate opportunities would not require this. Also, start off with a small project from the Buyer and see if you get paid for it. That way, if you happened to work with a charlatan, you will not be taken for a lot of work and no pay. Once you have found some good Buyers, stick with them and ask fro referrals, etc.

jrbiz, Feb 23, 2015 IP
    Content Maestro likes this.
  4. @Shrishraa

@Shrishraa Member

Best Answers:

Yes.... very correctly said by you.... there are lots of different threads already with the same question and same sort of answers not only on this forum but you will find them on almost all forums. And that's why I am really really tired and fed up to see the same answers and clicking on the links saying its free, but when continued asking for registration amount(as per them very small?). I wish I could get some genuine links from answers from this forum or some where else and I could really start working and earning for myself.

@Shrishraa, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  5. matt_62

matt_62 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Well all 3 suggestions by me are 100% free.

matt_62, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  6. sysdev0

sysdev0 Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You can visit freelancer.com or follow my profile for information on when I launch my site.

sysdev0, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  7. mikebvm

mikebvm Member

Best Answers:
    Contact livechat companies. Some, like livechatinc.com, offer pay-per-chat programs. If your expertise is something that one of their "experts marketplace" vendors need, they have a program where you can man a livechat and be paid per chat. Obviously that depends on your ability to cover certain hours and be able to have a certain area of expertise.

mikebvm, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  8. Snoopy240

Snoopy240 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to earn money online without having to spend any money is with AFFILIATE MARKETING.

All you do is become an affiliate of products - a good place to start would be Clickbank.com - and then you just implement internet marketing strategies to drive free traffic to your affiliate links.

You will not find any programs online to help you earn money online for free. And if you find one, then it is probably a fake.

You can also sell your skills. Learn a few skills people want to outsource, and then sell your services through sites like odesk.com or fiverr.com

I hope this helps!

Keep up the great work!

I wish you the best!

Cheers! :D

Snoopy240, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  9. jcw

jcw Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It's very easy to make $5-10 a day without investing money but you do have to be willing to put forth some minimal effort. You said you're willing to put in 2-3 hours to make that small amount but when people tell you concrete places you can do so, you won't even bother to visit the places they tell you and get started.

You're definitely not going to make money if you just complain about not having any options and refuse to do anything even when options are handed to you. You have to get started doing some work. So, go to Fiverr and any of the many freelance sites and set up accounts and tell people what kind of work you are willing to do for them.

As was also suggested, you can become an affiliate for free of any number of programs and use free means to drive traffic, like social sites/youtube, etc. There are a lot of possibilities. Just pick one and get started. You could have made $5-10 since the time you first posted this if you had started working on it then.

Stop getting in your own way and start working. Good luck.

jcw, Feb 23, 2015 IP
  10. Curtis Dawson

Curtis Dawson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Data entry is one of of making some money online but the problem is that most websites offering data entry jobs are scams. The same thing goes with online surveys. BUT, there are actually websites that will pay for your time and those websites are hard to find. I would suggest writing blog posts and articles for people on this forum and other places such as fiverr. This will get your foot in the door and usually you start getting paid instantly. Another thing to think about is affiliate marketing. You can sign up with clickbank.com for free and advertise information products and get a percentage of the sale when you sell something. Affiliate marketing will take time to get money with but once you have started you can make it go on auto pilot and get sales while you're sleeping.

Curtis Dawson, Feb 24, 2015 IP
  11. antoseeg

antoseeg Member

Best Answers:
    If that's what you what to earn, you can easily earn that by working for a writing site like textbroker. If you work properly, you can actually earn 30-40 dollars in that amount of time.

You could also earn that much by creating a free blog, putting adsense on it, then promoting through free means such as longtail keywords, forum posting, blog commenting, and other things of this sort.

antoseeg, Feb 25, 2015 IP
  12. @Shrishraa

@Shrishraa Member

Best Answers:
    Nice to see people sharing their genuine experience and sincere thoughts. Lot of those who is in search of such kind of guidance will surely get benefited. Hope more and more and more suggestions and guiding points will be updated and this this discussion will go on fruitfully for all...

@Shrishraa, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  13. King-Servers

King-Servers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many ways to make money online without investment, You can become a blog or content writer or if you can offer a service on fiverr.com

King-Servers, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  14. Curtisswn

Curtisswn Active Member

Best Answers:
    Mturk with Amazon, an hour or two a day will bring you $10-15 a day, then you can move up from there. Investing in other things like list building, etc.

Curtisswn, Feb 27, 2015 IP
  15. Jake The Competition Man

Jake The Competition Man Active Member

Best Answers:
    the best, easy and fast way to earn online is through affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing is very flexible, you can choose the products and programs you prefer, and you do all of this with your websites, so you are in full control. The minimum investment needed is paying for the hosting and the domains registration. That's all.

16. fionix

fionix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of opportunities the question is if you are prepared to work for making the money!

Article writing, link submitting, lunkbuilding and much more are the areas where you easely can make some money to get started.

fionix, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  17. Bout Warrior

Bout Warrior Member

Best Answers:
    If you're good at coding you can act as proofreader for other coders.

Bout Warrior, Mar 2, 2015 IP
  18. Vanessa Connelley

Vanessa Connelley Member

Best Answers:
    Check out Amazon Turk.

Vanessa Connelley, Mar 3, 2015 IP
  19. Regrouping-webmaster

Regrouping-webmaster Active Member

Best Answers:
    It's NOT a stupid question, and I wish more people would ask that. In general things work REALLY REALLY BADLY unless you know what you are doing.

Unskilled Offshore labor works for <$2 an hour (contractors, with their own office, equipment, overhead, fairly professional, but serious cultural and communication barriers)
    US/West European people who insist they work from home, even if it's for less than minimum wage in their country. (article mills ~$4 an hour come to mind)
    Survey sites typically pay $0.50 an hour; with minimums that people rarely meet.
    TONS of people contributing (ex this post, wikipeida) just because they feel like it without financial motives.
    Professionals/existing companies growing to fill any major gap between demand and supply.
    A get rich quick community of clueless fools trying to get rich without having a clue what they are doing or putting any real thought into their "business".

But YES, there are still tons of ways to make money as online is still a big market. It sounds like you are doing well enough to have a clue and have put some time in to this.. Try to focus on providing value: a valid solution to problems people are willing to spend money to fix.

Regrouping-webmaster, Mar 3, 2015 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  20. Mo' Money

Mo' Money Active Member

Best Answers:
    blogging at blogger :) free right ? no cost at all, just spend 10 minutes to write something! :)

Mo' Money, Mar 18, 2015 IP