1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Small Accessibility Problem

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by WaldorfPC, Jul 6, 2012.

Hello to all of the staff at Digital Point:

I first of all want to start out by thanking you guys for keeping the site and this forum one hundred percent accessible. I am a totally blind, certified web developer who is constantly working to make the web accessible to all, and I am glad when I find sites that meet the standard.

Now, I should let you know I have found one small issue with the site. At first glance, it appears to be something with the JAVA coding. What seems to happen is that when I am using my screen reader to read things in the forum, the page slightly jumps around. I use the arrow keys to read the page line by line. When I use my down arror to read a line, the page will sometimes jump back to the previous line or two.

If you can please fix this problem, I will appreciate it greatly. Thank you so much for everything.

WaldorfPC, Jul 6, 2012 IP