1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Single Post Can Be Post In How Many Blogs ?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by BharatRawat.seo, Feb 4, 2013.

If i have a single blog post i want to publish it in to another blogs to after publishing it in blogger. Is this count as a spam work if i will give blogger source link in other blogs sits with same content of blogger? If its possible to post a single blog in many sites then how many sites i can use for it.

BharatRawat.seo, Feb 4, 2013 IP
  2. steveschmidt85

steveschmidt85 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can't use one content at two or more places. If you are willing to use source link below the content and post it another site still the second site will not give any benefit for you. So it's better post unique and quality article in one place and do good marketing of article.

steveschmidt85, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    Using the same, exact content will get your site or the site you posted the content on penalized for duplicate content. I suggest you post the article on your site, then spin it and publish the spun versions on other sites.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  4. sham2

sham2 Member

Best Answers:
    You should not post more then one time. Google hate copy content.

sham2, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  5. shubhambarot

shubhambarot Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    google will decrese your both blog's ranking if u use same content

because Google loves unique content.......

shubhambarot, Feb 5, 2013 IP
  6. inet

inet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    With all due respect all the above are correct and incorrect.
    Clarity is what you are attempting to achieve.

Provisionally you would include the post in the main site that you want the unique content to be included for in search. Once it has been indexed then you could include in other blogs.

As others have suggested, all other sites that include the article will be counted as duplicates; but you may not care.

a) if the sites are not yours, then it need not matter i.e wordpress.com, blogger.com type of site.
    b) If there is a backlink to the original source (the first site you hosted the article), Google will treat this as as a citation for the first post and assist in the increase in ranking.

Think of the above as newspaper syndication which shares the same content from one source.

Of course the ideal in new content on only one site.

If you continue the practice with the same content on all the same sites then Google will become wise to your tricks and think this is just to game the system.

inet, Feb 5, 2013 IP