1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Simple Guide To Ranking #1 In Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by spagettilegs, Jul 24, 2016.

1. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    Ranking is related to traffic? Where did you read this little gem?

Some studies have shown a higher CTR in the serp's might temporarily effect rankings but it's a very, very weak signal

spagettilegs, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  2. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course. Google never has and never will rely on third party metrics as part of their algorithm.

spagettilegs, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  3. Anney Breverly

Anney Breverly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with you. I know if you want to rank very fast you site then you must consider the traffic of your site. This is also an important factor for Ranking in Google.

Anney Breverly, Jul 28, 2016 IP
  4. Anney Breverly

Anney Breverly Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I think same to you, Trafic have a value to rank a site but social media platform not.

Anney Breverly, Jul 30, 2016 IP
  5. Anney Breverly

Anney Breverly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I knew that, so the only best way is building contextual backlinks for ranking your niche.

Anney Breverly, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  6. Kadabra

Kadabra Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Can you show ONE example that you succeeded that way. Or maybe you can post a journal here showing how you do it and your rankings.

Kadabra, Jul 31, 2016 IP
  7. Anney Breverly

Anney Breverly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It does, I agree with you, my friend. Good thinking

Anney Breverly, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  8. naeemak776

naeemak776 Member

Best Answers:
    What you mean adding fresh content regularly ? If here fresh mean to changing your article regularly then you are doing wrong. if you post performing well then you should update your content regularly, Then google consider something important that's why you are refreshing your content regularly so google will rank your post. If you are blogger then facebook traffic still playing very important role. and if you have brand then join google plus playing very important role because in google plus mostly premium people active. Forum posting and blog commenting only for traffic purpose but in these days its not playing too much roles.
    You'll see in future content marketing will be on peak and good content automatically cover seo.. so you should ready yourself content marketing and do work only base on user experience. hope you'll satisfy...

naeemak776, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  9. Tedel

Tedel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The original poster is right.

Tedel, Aug 3, 2016 IP
  10. Alex July

Alex July Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    So, you're saying that social media sharing is worthless for SEO? Cannot belive that!

Alex July, Aug 4, 2016 IP
  11. JackLogan

JackLogan Member

Best Answers:
    I know people who have ranked their page in #1 serps position just by writing a lot of articles related to the subject that have a signature that includes a follow link to their site. In my case, I've received useful backlinks from rotator pages, that can be identified by SEO tools like SEO link assitant. For me, there is no doubt that they have a significant role in ranking the page to the first page at least.I've seen my page changing positions from serps page 5 to page 2 having no more than social links, and then it reaches the first positions from getting backlinks at high ranking pages.

JackLogan, Aug 6, 2016 IP