1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Simple Guide To Ranking #1 In Google

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by spagettilegs, Jul 24, 2016.

After using this forum for a couple of days, I've come to the conclusion that most of the advice given by many of the users on how to rank in Google, particularly local SEO is simply wrong, on so many levels.

This will lead to hours, if not days of work by some poor souls who will never see any positive results from it.

THe FOLLOWING DO NOT WORK OR THEY ARE NOT WORTH DOING
    1. Social media
    2. Adding fresh content regularly
    3. Forum and blog commenting
    4. Question and answers
    5. Photo & Video sharing.....and all the other techniques that generate no follow or weak signals.

What does work are do-follow links from root domains on relevant sites. These are almost impossible to get, but.... You can make you own.

Use a chrome extension to find broken links on business directories, check with another chrome extension that it's available to buy, check that it has a few back links from relevant sites, (5 or more is fine) then check that it's clean on wayback.

Go to nonameinternet and register the domain. Find a nice looking website on wayback and take a full page snap shot with another chrome extension.

Open the snapshot in Photoshop, and using the slice tool, cut a "hole" in the image and add your title (H1) and text, hyperlink etc... Save it as an index.html file and upload it to your server.

The whole process so far should have only taken you about 20 minutes and cost you 12 dollars for hosting and registration.Make sure your keywords are in the title, text, link and alt tags of the new page.

Now fire some links at it from local business directories that are do-follow and that allow images, videos and at least 200 words in your description at your new page. Use ONLY high quality directories that use your country TLD or are hosted in your country.

I guarantee it will only take two or three of these to rank #1 for a local (medium competition) search term if you mix them up with some local links.

I use this every day to rank sites and it takes about 6 to 8 weeks for a brand new domain to rank #1.

Do NOT use the Techniques I listed in the beginning of this post. They are a complete waste of your life.

Use freelancer or some such service to do your local directories. I get 30 directories done for 10 dollars. Make sure you use well spun content in them as it's vital each page is unique.

Best of luck.

Spaghetti Legs

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
    spagettilegs, Jul 24, 2016 IP
  2. Lihaciu Daniel

Lihaciu Daniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    having social media is good for SEO, especially Google+ (or Google Business)

Lihaciu Daniel, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  3. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    That simply isn't true. Social may drive some traffic but social media has ZERO effect on rankings within Google's search engine results. Most social media links are nofollow and this just one of many myths peddled by people who don't understand SEO.

spagettilegs, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  4. Lihaciu Daniel

Lihaciu Daniel Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Well, let's say you have a business of selling price rocks in the state of Arizona (U.S.A) and you make social medias (including google+) the traffic from that zone will rank up your website if somebody search "rocks" or something like this to buy (product from rock). Google try to promote business of the client zone, it work i tried myself (as a local business).

Lihaciu Daniel, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  5. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    Can you give me an example of a website that ranks for keywords of any value purely on social media links?

6. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think Question and Answer sites will overtake Google in few years, as more and more people are going out for it especially quora to find answer related with business.

eric_wahlberg, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  7. aadhar sharma

aadhar sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i am using web 2.0 sites for seo that is working but slowly...

aadhar sharma, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  8. mukeshkr5683

mukeshkr5683 Member

Best Answers:
    I think that was the superb idea but its very difficult to find out Some relevant broken link website. how many Broken link Website we need to Rank better in search Engine and What is the Competition level we can beat within 3-5 Weak

mukeshkr5683, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  9. aadhar sharma

aadhar sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    actually you right because 3 to 5 weeks is very less time to rank any website so it may be required some extra efforts rather than web 2.0. it took me about a year to rank my website on about 20 to 50 medium to high competition keywords using this method.

aadhar sharma, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  10. MrPrinson

MrPrinson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why not ? In the end, those help increase traffic and conversation rate.

MrPrinson, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  11. McDermottBradley

McDermottBradley Peon

Best Answers:
    So basically you're saying that most of the SEO strategies and promo plans are not working or should be cancelled at all?? Don't think so.

McDermottBradley, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  12. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    No, the SEO doesn't work for 99% of sites.Only one site can be #1.

13. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    hi, I'm not talking about Web 2.0 sites. They are all sub domains.

14. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    As I said earlier, Some of them might drive some traffic but they have nothing to do with the conversion rate?

Apart from anything else, we are talking about ranking in serp's, not methods of generating traffic.

15. Anney Breverly

Anney Breverly Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I want to know that if I submit some articles to the other sites, is that help me to rank my site?

Anney Breverly, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  16. Alor Nishan

Alor Nishan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    social media marleting has some value on SEO, i think so.

Alor Nishan, Jul 25, 2016 IP
  17. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    A link from any social media platform has little or no SEO value in terms of ranking, but if enough traffic hits the page holding the link, it might drive some traffic.

spagettilegs, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  18. spagettilegs

spagettilegs Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on the quality and relevance of the site holding the link. Sites that publish articles for the sole purpose of creating links and are not well moderated will probably harm your site.
    An article published on a website that is thematically related to yours and is well moderated will have a positive effect on your rankings.

spagettilegs, Jul 26, 2016 IP
  19. StSignal

StSignal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It does have an effect because ranking is related to traffic.

StSignal, Jul 27, 2016 IP
  20. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    in during webmaster hangout google's matt cut says no any social signal thing helpful for seo.

seoaceindia, Jul 27, 2016 IP