1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Shout Out from the Midwest

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Foxx91, Nov 6, 2015.

Hello all my name is Derik from the great, not so great state of Colorado.

Who am i/
    A musician at heart, yet a prospective businessman (entrepreneur) who is in it for the money.

I decided on entrepreneurship upon the fact for the last 5-6 years, I have unsuccessfully been able to obtain employment, despite following expert advice for interviews to a T. This includes cashing in on the controversial, booming industry of marijuana. I also have other prospects in mind, such as a record label.

Foxx91, Nov 6, 2015 IP
    briguy likes this.
  2. briguy

briguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Let me extend a warm welcome to the forum @Foxx91 Remember a entreprenuer is a doer not a dreamer...!

briguy, Nov 6, 2015 IP
  3. PowerfulDigitalSolutions

PowerfulDigitalSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Welcome to the DP forum Foxx91! I live in Texas, but I've always wanted to check out Denver, CO and experience a colder climate.

It seems like nowadays given the economy and other factors, you have to create your own success. You might have heard of "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki. I think we could all agree with Kiyosaki that the notion of going to college, getting good grades, getting a well paying job with benefits - including a retirement plan, and then having a comfortable retirement to look forward to (from company and/or government plan) is becoming less common.

I would encourage you to continue to work on creating your own success. I hope this forum helps you along the way.

4. Foxx91

Foxx91 Peon

Best Answers:
    Heh, I'd prefer the heat over the cold anytime.

The economic and political climates have started to redefine the American Dream, over the cliched generalization that the American Dream is what you described, or its buying your first house. If that's supposed to be the American Dream, its a poor one. The marijuana industry is forecast to be a booming industry, and with that massive profits, more so than your average florist or restaurant owner.The meaning of life is doing more than a 8 to 5 job, or working a lifetime for a company. Its going beyond ordinary, leaving a lasting impact on the world, not just family and friends, but the world.

Foxx91, Nov 8, 2015 IP