1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Reciprocal Link Network

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by john_loch, Nov 10, 2004.

1. john_loch

john_loch Rodent Slayer

Best Answers:
    Vic, how many sites in the betterlinking directory/group ?

I'm not going to sign-up (no time) but since you're a member, would like to know :)

Cheers,

JL

john_loch, Jan 26, 2005 IP
  2. yfs1

yfs1 User Title Not Found

Best Answers:
    Personally, this wouldn't be my kind of thing. They are requiring you to put the PHP code on your page to pull the ads but there is absolutely no information on the quality of links. THe thing I like about the Coop Network is the accountability. The fact that you can come here and question any ad and the fact that you know Shawn isn't trying to slip shady sites in there.

When I go to the FAQ of betterlinking, I just get coming soon.... That doesn't install a lot of confidence plus the main page has no info, just a sign up sheet.

I relaize it may be on the up and up in which case I apologize but it doesn't exactly look that way judging by the site.

yfs1, Jan 26, 2005 IP
  3. Vic

Vic Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not going to deny that Betterlinking.com is my site. I couldn't resist to get this thing programmed. :)

There are only ten members at the moment but then again it's only two weeks old.

You have to include a php page with the code inside it. But it will not pull any ads you don't want. This is a real link exchange and both parties do have to agree to exchange links with eachother.

Thanks for the suggestions and comments though. I see I need to work to get some more info on the site.

Victor

Vic, Jan 26, 2005 IP