1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A question related to a niche from instagram

Discussion in 'Social Networks' started by Oussama160, Dec 23, 2018.

Hi guys,
    This is my first post in this forum, I just wanted to ask for your opinion about my Instagram niche, cuz I choose the tech and gadget niche so I just search for a useful gadget like a headphone ,powerbank or something similar and add it to my template and write some information about it.
    so I was just wondering is there opportunities to monetize it when I reach 10k - 20k or should I change my niche and start over.

Oussama160, Dec 23, 2018 IP
  2. J.C.Anderson

J.C.Anderson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try to contact someone who sells all these things, but you need to get large amount of subsribers previously.

First of all, you should think about the ideas of some unique content, that would be interesting for your visitors.

J.C.Anderson, Dec 26, 2018 IP
  3. Konnock

Konnock Member

Best Answers:
    Of course you could monetize it when you'll gain a big audience of followers. Then you could start cooperating with some tech shops and advertise them for money.
    Moreover you could get some of their product for free in order to make reviews on it. So don't stop, improve and you'll reach your goal.

Konnock, Dec 29, 2018 IP
  4. Warren Willy

Warren Willy Member

Best Answers:
    You can cooperate with some gadget producers or sellers and advertise their product for money.
    But you need to have a big amount of real followers that are really interested in that niche.

Warren Willy, Jan 13, 2019 IP
  5. Jimmyrazzo

Jimmyrazzo Peon

Best Answers:
    That is a good niche that you can monetize off of however is the niche something you enjoy doing and have passion for?

Jimmyrazzo, Mar 3, 2019 IP
  6. MyLead-Global

MyLead-Global Greenhorn Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    This niche is very crowded, but if you collect a large amount of followers you can successfully sell shootouts or promote the affiliate program of a store associated with a niche, e.g. Aliexpress.

MyLead-Global, Mar 18, 2019 IP