1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

a question about bank account

Discussion in 'Payments' started by b4bilal, Mar 14, 2005.

Hie!
    if i recive check from google then chan i duposit it to in my bank account aur what?.i have not ma bank account so what chan i do.

b4bilal, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Ideally, you'd get a bank account indeed. If not (why not!) then some places will give you cash for the cheque but at extortionate commision rates. Look for signs that say 'We Give Cash For Cheques".

T0PS3O, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  3. Crazy_Rob

Crazy_Rob I seen't it!

Best Answers:
    Yeah, it's a real check so you can deposit it.

Where are you from?

Crazy_Rob, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  4. sadcox66

sadcox66 Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    Ask you bank if they will accept a cheque in USA dollars , how long it will take to deposit into your account and how much they will charge to convert dollars to the local currency.

It is better to open an account in a bank that deals in international currency freqently. Your local branch may not be able to do the job quickly. Also ask different banks about how quickly they do the conversion and if they have minimum deposit you need to maintain and all the good stuff you should ask banks when someone else is looking after your money.

sadcox66, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  5. b4bilal

b4bilal Peon

Best Answers:
    i am from Pakistan.Thankz all of u for replie and if i deposit it my brothers bank account then its possible aur note?google adsens account is my name and bank account is my brother name.

b4bilal, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  6. Homer

Homer Spirit Walker

Best Answers:
    If you are going to by An AS publisher for any duration of time get your own account...the checks will keep comming. You will wait 60 days for your first one and receive all subsequest checks in 30 (approx) days intervals.

Homer, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  7. redking

redking Member

Best Answers:
    It depends on your bank if they will let you deposit a check that's not in your name. Check with your bank. :cool:

redking, Mar 14, 2005 IP
  8. hanyixin

hanyixin Peon

Best Answers:
    I come from China. It's not allowed to deposit a check that not in your name. And you have to wait 40 days until you get the REAL money.

hanyixin, Mar 15, 2005 IP
  9. Agent47

Agent47 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whats wrong with opening your own bank account? I guess it takes not more than 10 minutes to have one :)

Agent47, Mar 15, 2005 IP