1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A proven method for ClickBank Sales

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NickE83, Nov 17, 2008.

1. getjimmy

getjimmy Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good post but 15k-20k competition does not matter,its a authority sites that matter,for example u can have keyword with only 10k competeting sites but most of sites on page 1 of google being authority sites,so it will be hard to outrank them,also u can find keyword with 50k competeting with most of web 2 sites on pages,u have mush better chance to domain this kind of keyword.

getjimmy, Nov 19, 2008 IP
  2. tommy009

tommy009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Why Ezine is better? Average Ezine Articles View count is 300 to 500. Can article on Ezine bring reasonable traffic to target Webpage?

tommy009, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm pretty sure you can do the same thing with Squidoo or Hubpages as well

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  4. tommy009

tommy009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are correct.

But my point is about Traffic quantity (may quality too) that bring to your landing page. It's not hurt to submit articles to EZine, hubpage, etc. But I am curious to know that it is efficient enough to put effort on write and submit to these sites (Average 300 Pageview look like will generate low traffic?).

5. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    Well, it depends on how good is your article....If you provide useful content, then make a relevant, attractive resource box, then you can expect 50%+ CTR, which would mean 150 clicks from 300 views. It can be always improved as well.

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  6. music4mic

music4mic Member

Best Answers:
    This is an excellent technique. I've been using it for about a month or so and I'm seeing about 1 sale a day for my niche item. Here are a couple of things that I've done slightly different that helped:

1) A product review page is nice, and you may want to have one up and test it to see how well it performs, but my best converting LP has been a short "email" from buyer stating they liked the product, it worked for them etc. I've actually almost doubled conversions using this as opposed to a straight review page. But again, test both and see which one works better for you...

2) I like wordpress and ezine for my articles. Squidoo is good too, but those are the 2 I use the most. I like them both so much that for each keyword I write an article on, I'll write a post on both sites. I also include a link from my wordpress page to my ezine page. The articles are unique (i don't like copying content for SEO purposes...)

If you're just starting out, this is a great method to get your foot in the door and not spend any money. You will spend a fair amount of time though. Hope this helps.

music4mic, Nov 20, 2008 IP
  7. tommy009

tommy009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If "50%+ CTR, which would mean 150 clicks from 300 views" per article is true, it look like efficient than buying traffic from PPC. I simply calculated that PPC = 0.1$ x 150 = 15$(in fact cost per click is much more than this) compare to buying a article is around 10$.

8. kakashi777

kakashi777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hmmm whomever owns cbtopsites.com has their affiliate ID in most of the products which is download6.d and it makes me wonder. That person or persons put alot of work into that site. But, yikes!

kakashi777, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  9. NickE83

NickE83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ^^^^Regarding^^^^

to be honest I dont think anyone really uses it apart from marketers. And most marketers are not going to buy any of that stuff through the owners affiliate link. I would say that the site runs on a script, and that everything is pulled from CB data automatically, so it would not be that much work to "build" the site. Very handy tool though.

NickE83, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  10. bl4ckmaN^

Best Answers:
    You can't say, which method is better, because unless your articles rank at top, you won't make anything.

On the other hand, you can pretty easily make your Adwords ad to appear on top, but then it's quite difficult to maintain high ROI, and stay in profit.

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  11. tommy009

tommy009 Active Member

Best Answers:
    This game is quite complicated. Today, I wrote 2 articles about supplements on hubpages. There is not much visitor visit my hubpage. I got 3-4 vistors to my target page today.

As you say, I feel brutality in it. There are many inductions to gain real profit. Minimal requirement is top quality content to be top rank. Is it too hard for average publisher? Or there is other secret methods to get on top rank?

tommy009, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  12. NickE83

Best Answers:

its got nothing to do with the quality of content man, its all about your keyword selection, and making sure you make your article keyword optimized for your chosen keyword. I see some of the crappest articles getting #1 rankings and tons of views.

Many of you guys seem to be over complicating this method, its really one of the most basic ways to make a crust online. The key is volume, that and what I mentioned above.

Now go forth, ye article bandits!

NickE83, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  13. BenderFry

BenderFry Peon

Best Answers:
    I believe I can get on front-page of digg for a product review, 64 diggs and counting. Will a few in 10k-15k visitors convert? I believe that digg has people who are not exactly in buying mode - so what do you think?

BenderFry, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  14. NickE83

Best Answers:
    I don't know much about using digg to get sales man, I really just use it to get indexed fast, and maybe for a little rank juice. I would guess that you are right though, the traffic is not exactly targeted to the buyer....

Good luck with it though, and I am interested to know how you get on the front page on digg...

NickE83, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  15. YoungWealthRevolution

YoungWealthRevolution Banned

Best Answers:
    Nice Tips, but you need Links to your pages as well. You shouldn't just rely on Article Traffic to get your site ranked in the Search Engines.

But yea, the Strategy is really easy to follow and anyone should be able to write articles and create review pages. If you don't know how to do that then you need to learn ASAP.

There's always new methods and easier methods to promote Clickbank products then most think, you just have to stay on top of the new methods and don't fall behind the others.

YoungWealthRevolution, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  16. NickE83

Best Answers:
    your missing the point here dude, I am not suggesting you do any SEO, I am saying to simply funnel traffic from Ezine....

Heck, your site doesn't even have to be indexed to make mad dosh

If your referring to the point that your articles will not get the ranks, then you simply need to make sure that your

getting keywords that are not already taken, and that there is not too many high PR sites in the top 10...

NickE83, Nov 21, 2008 IP
  17. kristie

kristie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Very interesting read - I have lately been implementing a strategy of putting up four Squidoo lenses on four different long-tailed keywords and then linking them to each other, pinging them to three feed services and then creating a free blog and a hosted blog, link them all together again, and then ping these. A net to catch as many visitors as I can. I appreciate what you said about keeping your sites on page 1 of Google with backlinks. I started off with the bummarketing concept and it has gotten me on page 1 of Google several times.

kristie, Nov 22, 2008 IP
  18. shkad14

shkad14 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Great post. Here is my problem. I cant make a review site! I am illiterate when it comes to this stuff. Plus, I have no editors like frontpage or dreamweaver.

You wouldnt have a template laying around somewhere, would you?

shkad14, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  19. George Sotello

George Sotello Peon

Best Answers:
    I think anyone writing something to help someone else out is always great. Weather it's will work, depend on how much effort or lack of, you put into it.

Thanks for the comment.

George Sotello, Dec 1, 2008 IP
  20. richie_rich$$$

richie_rich$$$ Member

Best Answers:
    Yes it's useful altough I already knew these tricks :D but the problem was that I forgot to apply them LOL. Thanks for reminding me about them :)

richie_rich$$$, Dec 2, 2008 IP