1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A proven method for ClickBank Sales

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by NickE83, Nov 17, 2008.

The method is well known, but many people will over look it as far too simple.....

So what am I talking about here?

Well.......

Ezine >>>>>> Review site >>>>>>> Sales page

Now, I have been doing a little bit of testing with this strategy, and when I say a little, I mean a little....

However from my small efforts (about 10 targeted, small easy articles) I have made about $200 in the last month.

Not a hell of a lot of money I know, but the point is the method is easily expandable, and anyone with a bit of brains can do it and make money...

So here are the main points:

1. Find a market thats hot, you can use resources like cbtopsites.com to see whats doing well

2. Find good associated keywords, you can use free tools like googles keyword tool, (I prefer wordtracker, but whatever) and then test for competition simply by putting the keyword in quotes in google search. You want anything under say 15-20000, but anything a little higher is always worth testing.

3. you want to set up a review page, targeting the hot product as your main product to sell, and offsetting it against other products in the same niche. Make your copy like as if you are a friend who has been in the same place, problem, passion that they are in, and that you want to help them make the right choice in getting what they are after. Remember always match the benefits of the product to the problems or passions of the potential buyer!

4. Write your articles remembering that you want to identify with the person right at the start of the article, relate to them and their problem or passion as if you are in exactly the same place (you may have to do a little research if your entering a new niche), then you want to identify that you know about a product that could really help with what the person is looking for. Keep it short and simple, making sure to follow those two crucial psychological triggers. Lastly, in the resource box, you want to basically make it as much like a typical ad as you can, you want them to click on your link, so make it compelling, something like a good adwords ad. For example:

"If your sick of feeling depressed about your weight, don't just do nothing and feel miserable, do what I did, and get this easy weight loss course, I was amazed at how much easier it was than I expected it to be, and you can be too!

5. Do it for as many keywords as possible, and spread yourself wide. If you do it right your guaranteed to make money, simple as that...

Initiate and succeed! ;)

P.s if you found this helpful then please thank me.....

NickE83, Nov 17, 2008 IP
    wicked9690 and poker-bonus like this.
  2. shand0

shand0 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, it is very helpful information. I'll try, Thanks

shand0, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  3. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice advice, but the thing is that 15-20k results for Ezine is quite a lot.....Also it's almost always hit and miss game...Sometimes you get to the top, but sometimes you don't even appear on the first page. It's unpredictable.

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  4. wicked9690

wicked9690 Peon

Best Answers:
    Solid advice Nick. Gave you some rep.

wicked9690, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  5. T.J.

T.J. Peon

Best Answers:
    Great Post! Once I have my own method completed I will share it some day as well.

T.J., Nov 17, 2008 IP
  6. NickE83

NickE83 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is true yes, thats why you need to understand that like many things in IM its really a numbers game. Thus you need to develop a system for super fast article creation.

The best way that I can suggest for this method, if you can afford the initial investment, is to buy Dragon Naturally speaking, although not cheap, you can crank out a high quality custom article out in just a matter of minutes.

For the people with no money, you might just have to slog it out for a while untill you can afford the investment...

Nick

NickE83, Nov 17, 2008 IP
    DPParadise likes this.
  7. wowhaxor

wowhaxor Banned

Best Answers:
    I actually will shoot higher than this, EZA rank well on there own. I throw 3-4 good backlinks at each article and hit spots 1-3 on google easily.

wowhaxor, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  8. Placebo02

Placebo02 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the info, I was searching for something like that!!

Placebo02, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  9. BenderFry

BenderFry Peon

Best Answers:
    Would this work

Ezine
    Squidoo >>>>>>>>> Squeeze Page w/ Incentive >>>>>>>>> Email Report or Redirect to Review Page >>>> Product Page
    YouTube
    Etc

?

BenderFry, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  10. NickE83

Best Answers:
    Of course, just pick the right market with the right product and get some traffic, I can't see why it wouldn't work.

NickE83, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  11. adpablo

adpablo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It´s good advice. I´ve been doing something similar. It works, but lately I´ve noticed it is getting harder to make sales for ClickBank products...maybe it´s the recession...:(

adpablo, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  12. johnkhoo

johnkhoo Peon

Best Answers:
    Very nice method sharing. This could be the most basic IM method, but it works for sure.

johnkhoo, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  13. smarthype

smarthype Member

Best Answers:
    It definitely is a nice method, it's what I used to start off in the IM game when I didn't have the funds for other resources

smarthype, Nov 17, 2008 IP
  14. leon2007

leon2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Great post, will follow it:)

leon2007, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  15. brouwer

brouwer Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for sharing, been looking into this lately and you put it out nicely.

brouwer, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  16. guptishika

guptishika Active Member

Best Answers:
    great wowhaxor,what kind of backlinks you usally send which give you such high ranking,is it from squidoo,hubpages and social bookmarking,
    Kindly suggest the method to rank ezine article on ist page,i m trying very hard,but it isnt.

guptishika, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  17. evelinawilliams007

evelinawilliams007 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Bum marketing you`re talking about.. It`s a nice and working strategy. The thing is Google is a bit weird nowadays, so once the articles published, they need a little promotion on social bookmarking sites.

It`s a bit of work but it definitely worth the effort.

:)

evelinawilliams007, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  18. NickE83

Best Answers:
    Yeah, its very passive and viral once set up, which is what I personally go for in the whole IM game (I don't want to be doing this when Im 40, lol)

I have also noticed that sometimes my articles will be there straight from the get go, and will stick, and other times, they will dissapear from the SERPS entirely for a few weeks and then come right back up to the top.

Google is a strange beast, thats for sure...

NickE83, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  19. bl4ckmaN^

bl4ckmaN^ Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    That happens to any new articles/websites....When the content is fresh, Google often puts it on the first page, but then suddenly drop it to the bottom. If you keep building backlinks and adding content, you eventually climb back.

bl4ckmaN^, Nov 18, 2008 IP
  20. antantnz

antantnz Member

Best Answers:
    that's possibly a few too many steps .... i.e. consider that at each stage in the process you will lose people, i feel it is better to have less stages

antantnz, Nov 19, 2008 IP