1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A promising advertising company is what i need for my projects

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Aybam, Apr 4, 2017.

1. Adebo

Adebo Member

Best Answers:
    It'd be pointless trying to convince you or have a further conversation with you to make you believe that Adnow ain't a scam. it's a free world, you can always do and say whatever you like. Keep feeding on your obsession, it will serve you right one day.

Adebo, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  2. fidanselmani

fidanselmani Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks god I have Google Adsense, Media and Revcontent and I don't give a damn about your scam network. But I just feel frustrated when I see the same person with multiple account like your fake account and other accounts that protect Ad (scam) now. Cheers :)

fidanselmani, Apr 17, 2017 IP
  3. Aybam

Aybam Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't think I need to use join any other Adnetworks. I will just keep using Wwwpromoter.com instead. Since they are actually giving me what I need, think I would just stick with them.
    A lot of confusions everywhere, I'd rather stick with wwwpromoter than stick with another scam network that would deprive me of my earnings.

Aybam, May 19, 2017 IP