1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A program that rewords articles automatically.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Chopster, Nov 30, 2005.

1. Mister Tut

Mister Tut Guest

Best Answers:
    Labroca, you seem to have lost the thread of this conversation. Do you even remember who started it? Chopster and Blitz are two different people.

Does anyone have anything helpful to recommend to Chopster, who is acting within his legal rights?

Mister Tut, Dec 9, 2005 IP
    Chopster likes this.
  2. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you read the thread before posting personal remarks about it. I didn't start the thread, nor did I ever ask for any application/script within the thread. If you bothered to read this thread, you would have saved yourself from looking like a complete ass.

"Anything that is against a law is illegal."

How long did it take you to work that out?

"You want to know about a script that will basically rip others works off and place them on your site but not trip a duplicate filter"

I don't recall posting anything like this. I think you've been playing too many games. You're mistaking me for another poster, who was asking for completely legit purposes. But I guess with your judgemental attitude, you can accuse him of breaking a law.

"I am judging you on your actions which do include owning cheat sites that are illegal"

Please show me the law which states that owning cheat sites is illegal. Please also tell me why I still see 938475938 cheat sites on the internet. To name but a few:

http://www.megagames.com/
    http://www.cheatplanet.com/
    http://www.cheat-db.com/
    http://www.gamespy.com/

Blitz, Dec 9, 2005 IP
    Chopster likes this.
  3. Blitz

Blitz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Chopster, how did the translation method turn out?

Sorry for having to go off topic so many times :)

Blitz, Dec 9, 2005 IP
  4. Chopster

Chopster Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem. I haven't tested it yet, because I've been pretty busy with other sites. It's good to have this as reference.

You know, I'm thinking that maybe it's best to let this thread die. There are too many members coming in here and giving me red along with the comment "Theif" or "Don't steal content", before they even read the thread and see that the intentions behind it are legit, not illegal, nor against any copyright.

Chopster, Dec 9, 2005 IP
    Mister Tut and blackbug like this.
  5. marketjunction

marketjunction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think there is any reason to bring a person's "character" into the posts, especially if it is formed by assumption.

I am very passionate about this subject (being a future lawyer) but I will be damned if I am going to resort to ad hominem arguments and assumptions.

I am not saying this is the case, but some people want these programs for their own work. Think about it. Some guy buys an article from a writer and wants to modify it for multiple websites. He is not a writer himself so he looks for a program to help him out verses spending more money having the hired writer craft multiple copies of the same thing.

And if the poster intends to use this program on other people's work? Well, that's why we have the US Copyright Act and a nice and shiny legal system. To each his or her own.

marketjunction, Dec 10, 2005 IP
    Chopster and Mister Tut like this.