1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Procedure that needs ammendments to fit users request.Please help.

Discussion in 'Databases' started by apprentice, Dec 8, 2006.

Hi all,

Attached here are 2 files,ori_pro.zip(full proc) and todotesting.txt (for testing purpose) .The problem here is that this procedure flags "N" if there is no tester data file and " " if there is tester data file whether the customerlotnumber has changed or not and this raise a confusion .What I have to do here is

1) if customerlotnumber is the same and there is record in fwcatns_testbintxn then there is tester data file and it will flag as ""

otherwise

2) if the customerlotnumber has changed while tracking and there is record in fwcatns_testbintxn then there is no tester data file and it will flag as "N".(this is because the original customerlotnumber will be flaged as "" and the user can go to the ori cust lot num to view the tester data file.)

Purpose of this is user gets confused with the changed customerlotnumber because the custlotnum that they have keyed in doesnt match and they assume that it is untested but the truth is it has gone throungh testing and the customerlotnumber has change due to merging and splitting activity.

Please note that this is only applicable for 'test'.

One more thing how can I detect a function in a procedure?For example this procedure

Please help on how I can go about with this. :confused:

Attached Files:

apprentice, Dec 8, 2006 IP