1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A platform to build app and market them online and offline (Need your review)

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by obaal, Jan 3, 2017.

I would like to share with you this opportunity of making money, it can also be converted into a full time job, All you need is to create mobile apps and sell them to companies or individual and charge them in different ways.
    before I start sharing with you the secret I want to ask you, how much do you think a mobile app costs?
    you can go online search or call any developer or marketing agency, but to save your time, building an app for your business is a big headache where you can invest $1500 only as a set up payment, afterwards you will be charged for any maintenance or update.
    Imagine if I tell you that you can build a mobile app for less than $12 and sell it to businesses and make a tremendous profit margin.

You don't need any skills or knowledge to master the platform, it only takes you few minutes to build you first app, as it is only a drag and drop platform.

The platform is called AppSifu: http://appsifu.com/

Below is a tutorial video on how to do that:

I'm starting implementing this strategy today and apparently there is a big market for mobile apps that needs to be tackled, please I need your advice on how to approach businesses properly, I already have some potential customers but I'm looking for an efficient and sustainable way to build a customers base.

obaal, Jan 3, 2017 IP
  2. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Let us know when you make any money. What do you want us to review ?

thedark, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  3. obaal

obaal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the reply,
    you guys can sign up and create your mobile apps, based on my experience, the platform is pretty functional and I managed to build my entire mobile app given that I have zero coding knownledge, it is just a drag and drop and the package is really cheap.

obaal, Jan 8, 2017 IP
  4. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I've build few real Android apps myself and so far it is not an opportunity to make money. To make an app that will be purchased, you need to invest a lot of time to make it great. There are so many free apps right now, some of them very good. The market is very competitive.

thedark, Jan 9, 2017 IP