1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A path to 6 figure months incomes with cash flow

Discussion in 'General Business' started by masterofdomains106@gmail., Feb 8, 2008.

You ever hear that saying, you have to fall before you learn to walk? Or some other way of saying that..

My top ten list of making money...with money

1. Diversify your cash flow, Don't rely on just one source of income or one stock that is going to skyrocket next .............century
    2. Invest in trends, Niches, popular items, and misc. Ride the gravy train or find someone is able to help you monetize on the gravy trains. How you do this, set things up in advance. So for example, common person will wait til Oct to start monetizing on Politics but if you are just starting it. Good luck on trying to make anything happen as things take awhile to build up..
    3. Have a short term plan, need to start generating money with the money? Well invest in some sites, build it up for 2-3 months, sell it!
    4. Long Term plans are good too, Have a major project that is your baby. Something you feed and nurse everyday. Those are the real gems
    5. Take risks that will benefit you, not them. You have to take risks in order to get anywhere..all I can say
    6. Network with the smarter ones. Now I am not saying you aren't smart, but get friendly with the programmers. We know what people want and how to make it happen.
    7. Set up multiple strings of income, Have some websites, a stock portfolio, invest in other people's ideas, outsourcing
    8. Read the news, ads and signs daily. You outta the loop, have no idea whats going on? Its 25 cents to pick up a newspaper or read it online..
    9. Have fun when making money, laugh a little bit, tell some jokes. It isnt that serious.
    10. Don't undershoot, let things ride out in some circumstances. Every road has bumps. It isnt the end of the world, learn to ride the waves and you'll come out on top faster than the wind.

If you are looking to make investments or start something fresh..
    Take it one day at a time and don't rush into anything. They all want your money, make em work for you..

Easy money is no money, you'll lose it faster than you have it.

I'll be back soon with a little mini guide on how TO REALLY start with absolutely nothing.
    I started with nothing, and I am now pulling in extra that is monumental compared to my monthly salary.

Cheers!
    Jim

dman_2007 and Sevenheartz like this.
  2. sryder

sryder Active Member

Best Answers:
    This is excellent! Thanks for posting this great information. Now, I just need to put these into action to start making money (and some friends here)!

sryder, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  3. Proximity

Proximity Banned

Best Answers:
    I will be definitely using the information you have provided in future. Thanks alot for your efforts.

Proximity, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  4. NeverTheSame

NeverTheSame Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the tips. I will take them into consideration.

NeverTheSame, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  5. masterofdomains106@gmail.

masterofdomains106@gmail. Peon

Best Answers:
    Glad you found it useful. It really isn't hard to find others to network with but the key factor here is having a personality that sets you out from the others and being willing to compromise.

If you don't mesh, hey thats ok! There are a million other people in the world that would be interested in hearing your thoughts and brain track.

J

6. dman_2007

dman_2007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice tips, thanks for sharing it with us. +rep

dman_2007, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  7. Sevenheartz

Sevenheartz Peon

Best Answers:
    Great tips. :)

Sevenheartz, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  8. masterofdomains106@gmail.

Best Answers:
    Another tip that I was thinking of is Learn from others. Don't replicate.. Hre is a perfect example of why you shouldn't do this. You know how the labels are always telling you that the results may vary? Thats the same thing with making money and investing.

Learn from others but take your own ideas and make it your brand.

If you spend a whole day learning and reading. You have invested thousands of wisdom points.

Making money is relatively easy as long as you arent all over the map. The one thing that always pops up is you gotta just complete one task at a time. Don't be afraid of anything or any failure.

I have many money making ways but what it boils down to the line is the motivation..

Its a simple word, yet so hard to accomplish...

MOTIVATE!

9. kgrad

kgrad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow,
    Thanks for the write up there. I agree with you.

and I'll be waiting for your next informative post. :)

kgrad, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  10. masterofdomains106@gmail.

Best Answers:
    Another thought I have to those that are struggling..

Come to the people who are willing to help you be accountable, yah I'll admit there are alot of people out there who are very successful and they don't seem to give anyone the time or day but that's not true. There are many people who will give you the time. You just got to stop straining your neck trying to get the glimpse of the "guru" types. Me, by no means a spectacular person to follow. I code, work all day and do all my own content.

I enjoy doing my own thing, its a great thing when you are keeping your overhead low.

Keeping your overhead low is the number one key. I'll come back to this, if you can keep overhead low then you are 25 steps ahead of competition..

Be back!

11. sarahFreder

sarahFreder Peon

Best Answers:
    Wonderful words. I feel those words are true facts. thanks.

i really admired a sentence from your post

"Easy money is no money, you'll lose it faster than you have it."

I wish to say one thing for this quoted word, if we get these moneys in right way we wont loss it.

sarahFreder, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  12. TheVccMatey

TheVccMatey Peon

Best Answers:
    If people are there to help then the problem is already half solved.

TheVccMatey, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  13. Arcanus

Arcanus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can't wait.

Arcanus, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  14. masterofdomains106@gmail.

Best Answers:
    How to get people to help you..

Thias is going to sound easier than it really is. It takes work to network, always remember this..

No one can go pitch an idea that automatically they are popular with. It takes tweaking like a million times before you get it right.

It all boils down focusing, motivation and determination. I have read alot of ebooks where they talk about their success and the method but do you know what they are lacking?

The entrance to getting to where they are able to pull it off.

I am going to draw it out here. How you can get to the successes of making the big dollars. Now be warned, it's going to be long and drawn out.

hehe, just kidding because in all honesty. It boils down to you...

Do you have the motivation to make your dreams and ideals come true. Is your drive strong enough to outlast 12-14 hr days?

Can you withstand negative behavior from others who don't want you to succeed?

Here is one thing that really sticks out and I hope you understand this statement.

When you are starting out, all these people who have methods to success, they want you to copy it to a Tm because then they are making MORE money, getting MORE recognition as being the person who started the system.

Instead of selling the same 7 dollar ebook that everyone else is doing, go to what you enjoy..

I personally enjoy learning stuff that doesn't involve money. Did you know that the very unsaturated market and keywords make bank! Now almost every niche has saturation but the trick is to peel back the layers. Instead of going wide and general. Why not pick a subcategory?

For example, I have several politic blogs that are already out there, I have many keywords that are very unsaturated and I have them on auto run. I pull in 200-800 dollars per political blog a month, but my MAIN political blog makes alot and is very popular.

Then look at cooking, don't look at the general concept of cooking, look at the various different subcategories, compare them with the adwords keyword helper. The ones that have little to no competition, are the ones that pull in the bank.

I use to run a research blog then a big company came and bought it from me. I thought about doing it again and offering it as a service, but who knows what I might do.

My point being said is don't focus so much on what everyone else doing, take the path less traveled. It has more gold down there.

Til next time!
    J