1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A newbies question...

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by lazycub011, Oct 24, 2012.

Hi guys, Im basically new into the world of internet marketing.

I would really appreciate it if you could take some time and help me answer this question.

What is the biggest problem you encounter when you were starting your online business?

It would really help me out if you can share some input on this matter.

Thanks in advance... :)

lazycub011, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  2. boymasbro

boymasbro Peon

Best Answers:
    Toughest problem when starting a business online is determination and persistence and patience, because no one instant.

boymasbro, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  3. content4cool

content4cool Member

Best Answers:
    But still if you are THE most bad ass determined human being
    who ever walked the face of earth and you don't have raw
    ability to LEARN from your mistakes you will never make it.
    You have to work SMART and HARD.

content4cool, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  4. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I agree with you 100 % on that one my dear friend. You need to stay focus on what you doing, be persistant untill you see the results you are after, have a lot patience to wait for the results to come your way, sometimes I get disappointed I do not see the results I want straight away, then I remind myself that I need to be patient and give it time before I see any result from it. Many people quit this business because they expect to see results in 24 hours or a couple days. They think because is the internet, things happen overnight. Unfortunately it does not happen that way all the time for most people here . It takes a lot effort, work, determination, frustation, dissappoinment, and so forth, to see a substantial income made online. I hope that helps a little bit to the community here.

Gianni Palazzo, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  5. Internet-Business-Expert

Internet-Business-Expert Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Focus - not jump from business to business but within reason
    Keep doing what works, make your mistakes fast and get over fast.

Seek something to do that fits your talent and interests that you feel you can do all day and enjoy.
    In internetmarketing Have your " stuff" ready = a domain, hosting, pay button, salesfunnel,
    know where to get your leads on the type of customers you want to be with all day, what you sell and how.
    As an internet marketeer you deliver a service to make other people happy or just don't start.
    Internet marketing is about making your own hours and enjoy your freedom, not to enslave yourself to a business.

If You want any more answers I am certainly willing to answer you
    Themelis Cuiper

6. vevus vici

vevus vici Active Member

Best Answers:
    the biggest problem that I personally faced was procrastination. Wasting time is not a good thing for online marketers

vevus vici, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  7. topcz

topcz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Find an Internet program that you like, and ignore everything else that comes along, no matter how good it sounds!"

No single piece of advice could be more important to anyone wanting to make money on the Web!

You see, success in anything requires dedication and focus. You must be consistent and persistent in your efforts. No matter what company or program you are involved with there's a lot to learn and you only aquire that knowledge through study and experience.

That means working with your program every day, becoming expert in the use of the tools provided, and experiencing the successes and failures of your efforts. Only experience can tell you what works and what doesn't, and give you the "sixth sense" of professionalism.

The fact is that you can't reasonably expect to make $5,000 a month in any business, without devoting a lot of time and effort to it...online or off. Anything new requires your total involvement for the first few weeks, months, or even years!

I think you know a lot of very successful entrepreneurs. So ask them how long it took from their beginning to obtain their first successes?

The Web is particularly difficult! It is very difficult to maintain your focus when you are constantly bombarded with what seem like excellent money-making opportunities (and many of them are)!

But joining a lot of unrelated programs is a sure path to failure! You just can't maintain a successful marriage if you are constantly hopping from bed to bed!

Not when you think of how many scams there are out there! Most of the so-called opportunities you will come across on the net, lead absolutely nowhere. When you go to their web-sites, you will find them filled with so much hype that it's difficult to find out exactly what their product is.

Promises of free admission, no selling, "we do the recruiting for you",etc, are just so much hot air! You don't get anything for nothing. Nothing worthwhile is free or easy!

------------------------------------------
    BTW: Even better question might be "How learn to make money on the Internet.". Unfortunately, "learning" it's the last thing people want today.

topcz, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  8. Lanouvelle

Lanouvelle Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Things that are important in my opinion are:

- Following a course that has worked for many people and you saw actual proofs of them getting money through the method
    - Following a course by a seller who provides fast and good responses to your questions ( This is something that could be tested out when you send a question to him/her before you buy)
    - Being consistent
    - Having a plan and sticking to it
    - Not expect fast results
    - Being able to actually apply the method in the most optimal way (ex: if there is a cost you should be able to make the investment)

Lanouvelle, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  9. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I would have to say focus was my problem. I jumped from one thing to the next without giving anything time. Running an internet business takes time. If you really want to do this treat it like a buisiness. Come up with a plan. once you see results then you will be able to scale..

kb24, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  10. maxauthority

maxauthority Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My biggest problem was I had a "GET RICH QUICK" mentality. I didn't make money when I was thinking like that.

I only started making progress when I realized that having an online business involves HARD WORK and LEARNING CONSTANTLY.

By focusing on what is important and not having an entitlement mentality, I've been able to make a lot of progress throughout the years.

I wish you the best of luck!

maxauthority, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  11. dannywoodpx

dannywoodpx Greenhorn

Best Answers:

All here up!

dannywoodpx, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  12. Caden

Caden Member

Best Answers:
    The biggest problem I have come across is getting traffic. You can teach yourself how to look for the best niches, and how to find keywords, but when your website/blog/affiliate page is all ready to go, you need people to see it and buy your product. I don't have the money for PPC, so I rely on free traffic methods, and it has been slow. So, I would say after you learn the basics of setting up a business, definitely master how to get traffic.

Caden, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  13. simonfr21

simonfr21 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello..Same here I am also a newbie.. I was browsing around the forum to see if there were some live in care jobs available here as it is something I am interested of... I hope someone would be able to assist about live in care work here in the forum.. ;)

simonfr21, Oct 28, 2012 IP