1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A new idea to make money from adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by raoteck, Dec 1, 2004.

1. nriweb

nriweb Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    10 pages of replies !!

We need to make this room more useful. For the first 15 days this discussion board is priceless... I have learnt a lot .. but after that its mainlu repeats of old topics ... new threads... which color to use, how to cheat, is this legal .. and some topics which just show our obsession with google and adsense... adsense froze for 1 min today .. payments done,, etc etc..

Once we know a useless topic that has been posted has been satisfactorily replied .. can we please shut it down.. ie lock.. for eg .. this one ... :)

nriweb, Oct 30, 2005 IP
  2. exam

exam Peon

Best Answers:
    >> Why aren't old thread locked?? Million dollar question
    Sometimes it's valid to respond to old threads, just not always.

Instead of locking, I'd like to see a warning that the thread is stale, are you sure you want to add your comment.

exam, Oct 31, 2005 IP
  3. Juan G

Juan G Peon

Best Answers:
    Good idea.

Juan G, Oct 31, 2005 IP
  4. ken123

ken123 Peon

Best Answers:
    Wow! This is hot topic.

ken123, Oct 31, 2005 IP
  5. kk22bbme

kk22bbme Peon

Best Answers:
    even if i am not earning that much on adsense...i would not cheat like that!

kk22bbme, Dec 7, 2005 IP
  6. Windows-Update-Advisor

Windows-Update-Advisor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OMG! Write good contents, don't cheat like that :mad: ... Some people never learn...:confused:

Windows-Update-Advisor, Dec 8, 2005 IP
  7. Seiya

Seiya Peon

Best Answers:
    in other words...

vaise foder :D :D :D

Seiya, Dec 8, 2005 IP
  8. pzelf

pzelf Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The starter of this thread is someone who gives hardworking webmasters a bad name and should be banned from this forum in my opinion!

I cannot beleive that there are people who try to cheat this way, its plain and simple STEALING! consider this: You worked hard to invent a new project, developed it, and you pay a lot of money to advertise the product to market it!
    Then some ***hole like the threadstarter comes along and simply steals your money by generating false clicks! This is not only bad for the advertiser who puts the money on the table, but also for Google - since this will give adsense a bad name amongst advertisers, and its bad for honest hardworking webmasters who will get payed less per click. Fraud like this is bad for everyone!!

I myself concider myself to be one of those hardworking webmasters. I just recently started to build sites, i was lucky that google accepted me for Adsense and im working my ass off to optimise my pages and build more sites to increase HONEST clicks, hoping to eventually be able to make a living off of my sites.
    Im not doing bad at all, concidering i just started, and i feel lucky that i get a chanche to earn the money that i do. For that reason only i would never ever try to cheat the ( Google ) system! Hard work will eventually pay off and hard work is the ONLY thing that will pay off!

Today however something happened that made me sick in my stummach..
    I installed Alexa toolbar, and was looking at my own site to view its ranking. Now instead of clicking the toolbar, i accidently clicked below it, clicking the Google Ad on my own site :-(

I never thought about being banned by Google before, becourse i do concider myself a honest webmaster, but this Alexa toolbar incident made me think:
    When i just started my first website - i obvoisly i was very proud about it, and told my collegues at work about it.. Some of them checked it it out, and some of them might have clicked some ads on the site..
    Today i realised that these clicks will be comming from my Office IP adress! :eek: ( the same adress as where i often check my revenue from)

Ive been sick in my stummach about this all day as i dont want my account to get banned from Google. Im wondering what to do? Schould i mail Google about this and tell them what happened? ( that i accidently clicked my own ad)
    Or does Google has such an inteligent tracking system that they actually track the computer ( host) who made these clicks, even its behind the same IP adress?

Please help me on this guys :confused:

pzelf, Mar 26, 2006 IP
    Marcus_Westberg likes this.
  9. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    just email them. you don't need to be such a wanker :p

Dekker, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  10. letas

letas Peon

Best Answers:
    Or it also can be: vai-te foder :D

Were do you learn this things? hehehe :cool:

letas, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  11. latehorn

latehorn Guest

Best Answers:
    Sorry dude, Adsense is to smart. You will experience a mass ban. Try with Chikita instead.

The way you make money is more important than how much money you make

latehorn, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  12. Dekker

Dekker Peon

Best Answers:
    i like that quote latehorn.

Dekker, Mar 26, 2006 IP
  13. gdymov

gdymov Peon

Best Answers:
    AAARGH, these people just turn me mad!!!

I think there should be a rule in the DP Forum guidelines that says you get banned if you encourage people to click on Adsense ads in any way :)

gdymov, Mar 27, 2006 IP
  14. SFOD_D223

SFOD_D223 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah don't close the thread..let all the world of DP see that there truly are cheaters with no gray matter in their brains and little gumption for putting work into their creations.

SFOD_D223, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  15. seolion

seolion Active Member

Best Answers:
    One feedback to google is enough, your account is gone.. This is against their TOS. Its better not to try such things.
    Try to get more natural and genuine clicks. Thats the legal way to make money from adsense.

seolion, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  16. tarun1979

tarun1979 Peon

Best Answers:
    :eek: is it fraud? google makes $3 and pays $.3 or even less and then disqulifies a/c for no reason

:cool:

tarun1979, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  17. tarun1979

tarun1979 Peon

Best Answers:
    who invade to others forum for increasing points. like some one may not have good site but using it as sig. for link back.. i hope you are not one:p

tarun1979, Mar 28, 2006 IP
  18. khun_parinya

khun_parinya Peon

Best Answers:
    You are wise man.
    Nobody have so many time to click 100-1000 website per day.

khun_parinya, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  19. abcdefGARY

abcdefGARY Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CHEATER! lol jk don't be harsh. It is a nice idea, but I'm sure many have thought of it and since it is against the rules to ask people to click on ads, it's a good idea to trash this idea.

ok bye.

abcdefGARY, Jun 22, 2006 IP
  20. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    You must be the first guy who's came up with the idea of STEALING money from innocent businesses advertising in the google network! congratulations, grow up :)

ColaDesigns, Jun 22, 2006 IP