1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A new competitor for Google and Yahoo, Quaero is on its way!

Discussion in 'All Other Search Engines' started by falco85, Jan 8, 2006.

1. relixx

relixx Active Member

Best Answers:
    Some quotes about the French:

"They're there when they need you"

"Why do the French plant trees on both sides of the road? Because the Germans like marching in the shade"

"Having France as an ally is like go hunting with an accordian: all you are doing is taking noisy baggage with you"

"When is the best time to go to Paris? In August, when all the Parisians are at the beaches along the coast."

*watches the red reps begin to mount* :p

relixx, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  2. enQuira

enQuira Peon

Best Answers:
    That is really sad you guys rely on rice and rumsfeld to build a judgement. Anyone of you have been to France?

"We have neglected alliances with most of the very nations we need to have join us in the long term fight against global terrorism. All these political actions have been orchestrated by those who believe that the utilization of our nation's tremendous power and influence should not be constrained by foreigners. Regardless of the costs, some leaders are openly striving to create a dominant American empire throughout the world." JIMMY CARTER - Our endangered values - America's moral crisis. 2005

enQuira, Jan 16, 2006 IP
  3. wishtofindout

wishtofindout Peon

Best Answers:
    I would like to see a new comer....

wishtofindout, Jan 17, 2006 IP
  4. 3dPrinting

3dPrinting Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're ahead of the game, why worry? I think Google's only competition is MSN ... well not much of a competition but they rank.

BB

3dPrinting, Jan 19, 2006 IP
  5. ly2

ly2 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yeah, if it were happening in the USA I would have a problem with it. No offense, but Muslims don't give off a real nice vibe if you know what i mean. They act like fucking barbarians and animals. Obviously you are going to have a different opinion than me, and I will not be back to this thread to argue about it.

Point is, when you like like a fucking maniac you should not expect people to welcome you with open arms. Yes i know, not ALL Muslims are like that but I am willing to bet 50%+ can be considered "extreme".

For example, recently that whole deal with them handing out candy when sharone or whatever his name is had a stroke, wtf kinda stupid shit is that? Then Iran says something about wiping Israel and the USA off the map? They are looking for trouble. They keep fucking poking at us and other countries, one day they're going to poke one too many times and we are going to nuke them, then I will be the one passing out candy.
    Matter of fact, your little attitude when someone had something negative to say about Muslims kind of rubbed me the wrong way, so you know what, I have a problem with Muslims, how bout that? They act like fucking cave people and should be treated accordingly. I'm sick of everyone walking on egg shells so nobody gets offended. All the political correctness. You people can red rep me if you like, whatever. For some reason his post just really got under my skin.

ly2, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  6. tbarr60

tbarr60 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    tbarr60, Jan 23, 2006 IP
  7. 3beem.com

3beem.com Peon

Best Answers:
    I wonder what web address they will use as www.quaero.com is taken by an american company

3beem.com, Jan 26, 2006 IP