1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A magazine distribution business just like Buffet

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by jaguar34, Nov 10, 2018.

After waiting for months and no great website coming for sale with revenue in BST section I took inspiration from Warren Buffet and wants to start a Magazine distribution business but has no knowledge.
    How do I take cheap magazines which are available for below retail price and then distribute them for markup? Where they are available from?
    I don't want to sell subscriptions of magazines directly as people will go for direct renewal of subscription when its due for renewal.

jaguar34, Nov 10, 2018 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Find out who your local distributor is and give them a call.

I used to be able to visit ours and pick up old copies of magazines which I then gave to our local children's hospital - bored parents will read anything. That was before the days of smartphones though.

My main concern would be the target market for magazines - wouldn't it just be old people? Will old people find your website to buy one off copies of magazines? Don't they just buy from their local store or supermarket?

sarahk, Nov 10, 2018 IP