1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A little confused on paying

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by vfleming, Mar 21, 2015.

Can someone help me how to pay for winning bids/sale items? I just purchased an article and it says they do not have Instant Pay. So when I go to my purchase sections, it will not let me pay. How do I move forward and show as paid once I pay?

Solved! View solution.
    vfleming, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Start a conversation with seller so you can work out an agreement on how to pay and how to receive the item/items you purchased.

Smyrl, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  3. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    What was the URL? Articles shouldn't even be able to be posted without being able to Instant Pay them.

digitalpoint, Mar 21, 2015 IP
  4. vfleming

vfleming Active Member

Best Answers:
    So do they need to mark as paid? I notice I have a couple others showing not paid from a long time back but I have paid for everything I have purchased... I think making Instant Pay a requirement to sell on the forum here would be a good thing.

The link is https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/please-give-me-an-opportunity-to-prove-myself-i-can-write-good-articles-for-you.2749048/#post-19143215

That isn't for an article (directly), it's for services and the seller didn't want to allow instant pay. It doesn't affect your rating or anything as being unpaid if it's not instant pay.

For articles you can purchase, that's here: https://marketplace.digitalpoint.com/articles

6. vfleming

vfleming Active Member

Best Answers:
    Okay, got ya. So just a quick question. Does the seller have to mark as paid? I ask because my account says that I'm only at 50% because it shows some as not paid. I have paid for everything. I guess it is not really an issue but it does effect my rep on the site here.

Thanks again for clearing that up for me.

7. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No, the seller doesn't have to do anything for instant pay transactions. Only instant pay sales can affect your rating, and only if they are unpaid. There is nothing special anyone needs to do.