1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A hosted-BANS, but better. 100% Commissions

Discussion in 'eBay' started by purdue512, Dec 21, 2007.

1. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    Is there going to be a discount for current members who want to open multiple stores? Or are you going to offer an unlimited store license?

Thanks! :)

nyx, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  2. purdue512

purdue512 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes. Planning on a multi-store discount. Was thinking "Buy 4 and get 5".

Had not planned on an unlimited store license, but it's a thought. Just need to make sure we are made whole on the hosting costs...

purdue512, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  3. lighthouse

lighthouse Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, I purchased late last night and got going this morning and have all the basics entered. Going to start dressing it up now.

Houston - It's looking good

lighthouse, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  4. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm overly impressed. I just started on my store today. It took almost no time at all to set-up. That will allow me to focus on creating content, getting backlinks, etc. Pretty awesome. :D Also, the pages seem to be highly SEO'd for easy indexing and ranking.

I can't wait to build more!

Two thumbs up. :)

nyx, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  5. Buygum

Buygum Peon

Best Answers:
    Tried to signup from UK, but your form only lists US states, this threw my card transaction out.

Have you another option?

Pete

Buygum, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  6. bloggerclub

bloggerclub Banned

Best Answers:
    Let me know about it . I am intrested

bloggerclub, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  7. FOX LORE

FOX LORE Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Let me know about it . I am intrested

FOX LORE, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  8. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Sorry Pete. I see your rejected transaction. I PMed you PayPal instructions.

There have been a few others with the same problem (outside the US). We should have paypal available in the checkout shortly.

purdue512, Feb 7, 2008 IP
  9. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Question from an affiliate today:

I sent someone through my link today to buy a store. He said he did. Where do I see that I got credit for this sale?

Answer:

Go to 'Admin'.. Then 'Affiliate Member Home'. You will see a number of stats on this page including your revenues...

purdue512, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  10. OddManOut

OddManOut Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks. I should have posted that here.

OddManOut, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  11. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    I would post this in the C4 NicheStores forum (but I didn't receive the e-mail with the password. I have a support ticket going).

Anyway, it would be cool if the category pages could have the category name for the title instead of the index page title. Also, if the category name could show in the URL instead of cat=123.

nyx, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  12. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Solid suggestion. We're all about SEO. I've logged this as

Enhancement Request 95-2 Change Cat Link for better SEO

Many, many apologies. We've had nothing but problems with our bbPress install around the emails. We're seriously considering going to vBulletin. At any rate, the emails have been intermittent from our forum. We thought we had this fixed several weeks ago, but it turned out that some email systems were still rejecting our attempts. We believe that was REALLY resolved yesterday...

PM me the email you used to sign-up in the forum and I'll set your password manually and PM it back to you.

Again - Sorry for the inconvenience.

purdue512, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  13. anarmyofme

anarmyofme Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Al, I haven't really taken a look at the article page on Blogskinny, but would you recommend that we submit articles to the site?

anarmyofme, Feb 9, 2008 IP
  14. purdue512

Best Answers:
    I certainly would. It's a PR6 site, so you'll get a strong back-link. Additionally, Blogskinny notifies when your article ranks in Google SERP, which is a nice little service to see how your articles are doing.

Also - I got a question about exactly how the Affiliate Module in the Niche Store works. The question seems to be if the affiliate links are to benefit the store operator. The answer is YES. If you activate AFFILIATE MODULE in the ADMIN panel, you'll notice a new link called Affiliates on your header. Go in there and take a look at the links generated. They all point to your url. So the idea here is that you, the store operator, can run your own mini affiliate program in your store. I've been running one in my store for about 6 months and have a few hundred affiliates. I get a back-link out of it (which is great), the affiliates who join get their Amazon / CJ PID in the link for traffic they send to my store. The store operator controls the percentage of time the store affiliate's ID is put in the link in the Admin Panel.

I know this is a little confusing, but I think it's quite valuable. I view the important of back-links as so high, that I would probably even recommend some advertising to get affiliates to your store. You'll probably pay between .50 to $1 for an affiliate, but I think the value is there if you help them post back links and do some promotion for you. You'll be paid back with organic results.

purdue512, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  15. nyx

nyx Peon

Best Answers:
    That makes sense. But if we want to be an affiliate for www.incomestores.com and make a commission on the sale of a store? Is that possible?

nyx, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  16. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Absolutely. This is confusing because there are essentially 3 levels.

IncomeStores.com is at the top
    You - The individual Niche Income Store operator - Are the next level (level 2)
    Your affiliates - are level 3, under you.

There is no financial reward to IncomeStores.com for your level 3 affiliate traffic. They only benefit you / your store.

Additionally, if you bring a sign-up for to IncomeStores.com from your store (either from your promotional activities, or your affiliates (level 3), you (the Niche Income Store operator) will get the commission. You can see the tracking of this revenue on the Affiliate Member Home Page.

Long, long answer. Probably not all that clear either... :D

Essentially, when you buy a Niche Income Store from IncomeStores.com you are automatically an affiliate to IncomeStores.com and will earn revenue per signup.

Hope that helps.

17. Bosxs

Bosxs Peon

Best Answers:
    I am interested too, please send all info
    thanks

Bosxs, Feb 10, 2008 IP
  18. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Thanks Bosxs. I sent you a lengthy PM... Look forward to chatting with you...

I think I mentioned a while ago that we were planning to re-brand the product prior to the big launch of v 1.0. Our new name for the product is Niche Income Store, to be sold from IncomeStores.com...

The artwork for affiliate sign-ups is well under way. Until then, you can push sign-up sales from your Niche Income Store's affiliate page. As mentioned above, the user get's tossed over to our sales page, but with a tracking ID so we know it came from your store...

19. OddManOut

OddManOut Active Member

Best Answers:
    Looked at the new site. Very 2.0. Clean... Banners ready for us yet?

OddManOut, Feb 11, 2008 IP
  20. purdue512

Best Answers:
    Yes, yes... As promised. They are coming out of the shop just today. Let me know what you think...

See the first batch at: http://incomestores.com/Signup/?P=Affiliates

Use your login for your store to get your affiliate code nested in the html...

purdue512, Feb 11, 2008 IP