1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A great news for indian about google ceo

Discussion in 'Google' started by mohanprakash, Aug 19, 2015.

Pichai Sundararajan, better known as Sundar Pichai, is a technology executive who is Product Chief at Google Inc. Pichai was announced as the next Chief Executive Officer of Google on 10 August 2015

mohanprakash, Aug 19, 2015 IP
  2. pamela lee

pamela lee Member

Best Answers:
    True, but the fact is Sundar Pichai is an american by nationality, which is being so popular now a days, in social media. Just do Google with typing sundar pichai in Google.com and it shows his nationality in dark bold fonts. It is the strength of india that we export the brilliants to other countries for their success.

Isn't it sad? but true.

pamela lee, Aug 20, 2015 IP
  3. sdshna

sdshna Member

Best Answers:
    Pichai is by birth Indian He is raised in India and got his degrees in Indian schools and colleges. So if he gets american nationality, that doesn't prove he is an American.

sdshna, Aug 21, 2015 IP
  4. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    My grandfather was born in Ireland and moved to the USA as a young man. He remained proud of his native Ireland. He also became an American citizen and was proud to be one. I don't see any problem with Sundar Pichai being born in India and, I assume, continuing to love his country of birth, but becoming an American and attending two American graduate schools — Stanford and Wharton. I wish him well.

Jim4767, Aug 21, 2015 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. Alor Nishan

Alor Nishan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Sundar Pichai reached that position with his intellegence and hard work. So i think that, it is not the time to argue about his nationality. Whatever his nationality, we should respect and follow him.

Alor Nishan, Aug 25, 2015 IP
  6. Focl

Focl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Hope he will not prefer indian spammy sites in SERP :). Sorry my indian friends :) but lot of indian sites are trash for links sell only

Focl, Aug 27, 2015 IP