1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A ghost is :hovering where it shouldn't be...

Discussion in 'CSS' started by mlg5454, Sep 24, 2007.

1. mlg5454

mlg5454 Peon

Best Answers:
    oops i'm sorry, i really should experiment and triple check a bit more before i post for help. i figured out what i was doing wrong (which was, btw, margin: # # # # instead of margin: #px #px #px #px) the same night i posted that! sorry!!

i'm finding that if i have a problem i can figure it out on my own most of the time, but that's because of all the expertise i'm finding on this forum. i've been posting on several others in the last month and people seem to be... dumb. here, not so much.

:D

thanks for all the help so far, guys.

mlg5454, Dec 4, 2007 IP
  2. Stomme poes

Stomme poes Peon

Best Answers:
    Site Point forums also has a pack of raging gurus. I've gone there for some things that I was like wtf? And the mods there sticky stuff, so for instance I learned a lot more about floats than ever on a stickied How Floats Work thread. Usually what gets me is something stupid I've done which only one browser notices, or something specific with IE.

Stomme poes, Dec 6, 2007 IP
  3. mlg5454

mlg5454 Peon

Best Answers:
    so...... was wondering if you guys knew how to make a page that doesn't have .html at the end, but is still html oriented.

for example, myspace pages are always myspace.com/words instead of myspace.com/words.html

mlg5454, Mar 5, 2008 IP