1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A gaming website - a great opportunity

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Rick14, Apr 6, 2017.

epicpcgames.com
    A goldmine for who got the passion and a couple of hours a day, put online about 6 months ago and yet it started making great progress beating known competitors (ranked #1 for many keywords), due to my new job I don't have enough time to keep taking care of it.

Some stats:
    [​IMG]

More stats SSs can be added is needed.

What you should know:
    • The site isn't fully monetized, there is just one ad on sidebar and another on the bottom of pages, links also are not monetized.
    • 100% Adsense friendly (no issues at all), but you still can add any other Ads network you want.
    • About 20 wisely chosen plugins are installed and configured adding great features to the site.
    • Pages loading speed is great, you can test it yourself using gtmetrix, Cloudflare applied and configured in a smart way.
    • All posts/pages are SEO optimized.
    • Nothing spent to gain visitors, all traffic is coming from search engines (mainly Google), and there is no monthly spending at all.
    • Disqus account integrated to replace WP comments.
    • Active chat channel integrated.
    • Twitter account/ fb page
    • You will have my support for 1 month.

For more information, this is my Skype: aladin-14

> You won't find many opportunities like this these days, profit while you can (or before I change my mind).

---------------------------------------------​

I'm listing this site for the second and last time, all screen-shots are updated, you can clearly see that stats are getting better.

Updated stats:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I want to add that PayPal is not allowed in my country, and this is an issue that prevented me from promoting the site, so less income/visitors, you can invest 300$ promoting the site in social media and daily traffic will get scaled (expect no less than 8k/day), just like the competitors are doing.

Last edited: Jun 23, 2017
    Rick14, Apr 6, 2017 IP
  2. CPABHW

CPABHW Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    How much are you selling this for? What's the domain name?

CPABHW, Sep 25, 2017 IP