1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A fully working and operational money making web services. Low running cost. Got Sales Already.

Discussion in 'Sites' started by m1rr0z, Jan 8, 2020.

Why are you selling this site?
    I'm a bit of financial situation and decided to sell my hard worked business web services. I push my life to complete this site. I personally this web service got very big potential now and for the future and there will always people who need it as long there is Internet.

How is it monetized?
    It's a membership web services. People purchase by 1 week, month, 3 months, or 6 month premium subscriptions to access the premium content/services. It's automated.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Yes, currently using twitter and facebook.

How much time does this site take to run?
    Roughly 1-2 h per day.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    It's already an HQ platform in term of UX and UI. Just need to maintain the server and enhance quality of the services which is very minimal.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2020
    m1rr0z, Jan 8, 2020 IP