1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling A fine writer looking to score a writing job.

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Kidijs, Feb 10, 2010.

Hello there,

I remember how I always came back to DP when the last client had no assignments left for me, but this time is a little different - the last client had plenty of assignments, he just didn't pay.
    Funny as it may be, me being out of work is no joke at all, so I'm back here again, offering you DP folks a prime writing service.
    I write for $0.02 (sorry!) per word. The turnaround time is about 24-36 hours for 1,500 words.

You can see samples of my writing here : my AssociatedContent portfolio, or you can visit my web page to see more samples.

As much as I'd like to avoid the term, I am a 'general' writer, which means that I have no certain specialities.
    I do, however, particularly enjoy writing articles about the following topics: the guitar (a long-term hobby of mine), video games, health, self-development, jewelry, and both contemporary and classic literature.

Thank you for your time, I'll be glad to answer any questions.

Best Regards,
    Lauris

Kidijs, Feb 10, 2010 IP
    Fastian likes this.
  2. Kidijs

Kidijs Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You can hire me again from now on. Thanks, DP!

Kidijs, May 6, 2010 IP