1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

a few tips, nothing that isn't common sense

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by clickbanker, Oct 23, 2006.

i'm adding hover ads to all of my websites. basically these little things are like sticky/post-it notes that pop up no matter where you are on the landing page. YELLOW MONEY is what I like to call them.

contrary to belief, these little sticky notes/post-its are NOT an annoyance to my web visitors. the general idea is that if I'm running a promotion/event related to the product I am selling

****** It is more likely that the reader will notice a BIG YELLOW STICKY note, than just black & white text somewhere on my landing page. *****

I've seen my sales skyrocket simply because without the little hover ad my visitors can easily get lost in all the text below. If you want to grab the attention of your market, HOVER ADS are the way to go. Some hover ads FLOAT, some MOVE, some fade in or fade out. THEY ALL tend to increase sales when you WRITE a nice note to your potential customers about a new PROMOTION.

This is working for me, and can work for you to.

Feel free to promote learn about what I'm selling OR EVEN to use my model...

clickbankDOT2freedomDOTcom

You get 27 and I get 11 on each sale.

My little product is selling like a charm on google adwords. But some of you may wish to use it to break into the YAHOO search Engine audience, which I'm not fully exposed to right now. I've written out all the instructions on "how to" sell what is currently working for me. As I just said, and I'll repeat it again, the product is selling dear on google adwords, but the Yahoo market is not as saturated. Definately should catch on there.

Be my guest. It would be mutually beneficial.

To be completely honest, I got a call from my web developer and my new NICHE product will be ready to rock 'n role before the end of this week. You got it, I'll be setting up more ad campaigns, more hover ads, and EVEN other new tricks like a HOVER OPTIN mailing list function that I haven't even tried yet.

Fact is, if you are new to E-marketing, or ClickBank in general... the best advice would be to find a product you like, or else develop your own. That is only 50% of the battle. NEXT, the other 50% of success is having a convincing landing page which is PROFESSIONALLY developed. Hire a web developer to lay things out, get some screen shots, give your customers some ability to "see inside" of what you are selling, and add a FORUM to your site. Lastly, you'll want to MAKE SURE you website looks better than the competitions. EVEN if you choose a clickbank product that someone else has developed, the biggest factor is landing page and presentation.

clickbanker, Oct 23, 2006 IP
  2. typedrobin

typedrobin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    thanks for you opinions,
    i think it's helpful

typedrobin, Oct 30, 2006 IP
  3. motheninja

motheninja Peon

Best Answers:
    yeah, the light green on a white background does not look very well.

motheninja, Oct 30, 2006 IP