1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A dissertation survey about loneliness and online brand community participation

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by gavinfg, Jul 16, 2016.

Hi, I am a student in UK. I believe loneliness has long been ignored by academic world. As there is growing trend to participate in online brand communities (like brand's FB pages, discussion forum, Brand's Instagram etc), how non-lonely and lonely feel about online brand communities should have value of study.

My dissertation study aims to learn more about lonely and non-lonely individuals and investigate whether participation and interaction in online brand communities affect what they feel compared to real world. I do believe that the academic world should understand more about loneliness. With the understanding with this, marketers may able to know the ways to interact with non-lonely and lonely customers.

It is appreciated if you can spare a few minutes to participate in the survey. Data will be treated strictly confidential and used for academic purposes only.

Survey Link:
    https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/NV72PMB

Thanks very much for your help

gavinfg, Jul 16, 2016 IP