1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A complicated query about traffic.

Discussion in 'Google' started by skumar.forum, Apr 4, 2009.

Hi all,
    I have a query regarding my blog.
    I post 1-2 times a day at my blog(techeguide.com). My blog traffic was increasing slowly. I started getting minimum of 75 visitors a day. My Google Analytics traffic report shows that most of the traffic comes from Blogger.com (my blog is at blogger.com). But after my PR updated from 0 to 1, my traffic dips suddenly. I also changed the Title.

Stil, I'm sticked to my old Posting schedule and post regularly. But the traffic is not increasing. Can anyone help me out. I shall be greatful to you all.

Thanks
    Mohit

skumar.forum, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  2. calcalmx123

calcalmx123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you changed the title, you might have changed it to something that is less highly ranked in google. My guess is to change your title back, because your title helps SEO and SER.

calcalmx123, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  3. skumar.forum

skumar.forum Peon

Best Answers:
    Ok thanks i will try it.

skumar.forum, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  4. vin420

vin420 Peon

Best Answers:
    very strange

vin420, Apr 4, 2009 IP
  5. Ken_Xu

Ken_Xu Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having the same problem. It seems since the last mid march the traffic drop slowly until today, the traffic still dropping. From average of 1000 to 500 a day. Pretty a headache since the reporting in Google Webmaster Tools show no problem at all.

probably due to the latest PR update or Google Dance. Perhaps you should wait for a couple week to see if things will turn better or not...

Ken_Xu, Apr 4, 2009 IP