1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A clone of The Fancy ?

Discussion in 'Programming' started by Jinch42, May 19, 2012.

Hello,

I would like to know if someone know a good clone of The Fancy ?

Thanks for your help !

Best regards,

Jinch42, May 19, 2012 IP
  2. PK-Host

PK-Host Guest

Best Answers:
    What is The Fancy? Can you give us an example?

PK-Host, May 20, 2012 IP
  3. Jinch42

Jinch42 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's this website : http://www.thefancy.com/

Jinch42, May 20, 2012 IP
  4. energieSixty

energieSixty Active Member

Best Answers:
    looking for this too :)

energieSixty, Jun 12, 2012 IP
  5. chokoev

chokoev Active Member

Best Answers:
    chokoev, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  6. raman1234

raman1234 Member

Best Answers:
    I found Go Adore, the fancy clone script in the following url: http://prystino.com/thefancyclonescript/ during a search for the fancy clone script.

raman1234, May 7, 2013 IP
  7. indianbill007

indianbill007 Member

Best Answers:
    I am using this company for my project -> http://rebrandone.com/store/products/thefancy-clone/ , Quite professional overall and they do some awesome UI/UX work.

indianbill007, Jul 1, 2013 IP
  8. john.peter

john.peter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    you can try this one too. http://www.fancyclone.net

john.peter, Sep 2, 2013 IP
  9. dangerdiabolick

dangerdiabolick Member

Best Answers:
    Here is one more - A fantastic Fancy clone script http://www.ecommercemix.com/

Along with the fancy clone script, you get iOS / Android mobile app for each seller opening a store in your site.

That's pure growth hacking. Each brand owner / seller gets own mobile app and when users click the product, it lands on your website. Can you visualize the virality your site will be getting ? pure growth hacking.

Also they provide lot of free goodies. 1 year free cloud hosting, Free invite box license and more.

dangerdiabolick, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  10. siong wee

siong wee Member

Best Answers:
    To all interested buyer. I just purchase the fancy script from http://www.prystino.com/
    3 weeks ago.
    It is a standard single domain license. Which cost $249. I willing to let go the script for $180 or lower. Just pm me. I will show the license prove, or I will contact the owner to prove I actually buy it.

I let go is because my partner not going to run the project with me. I doesn't have so much fund to run the project. So I wish to sell it.

siong wee, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  11. KaitlynDuncanr

KaitlynDuncanr Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Fancy Clone is a spot for a discover modern issues, to gather all the cool issues you need, for getting almost all revisions with your preferred corporations, models and online/in-store looking also to talk about your own modern selections. Users can produce the full recording coming from all their own many preferred modern material coming from over the world and everywhere over the world-wide-web. It is actually a web script that will help you in all these issues. Over all we can say it is the one destination for all your searches and will help you to browse favorite and trendy brands and products . It is actually a the fancy web script clone and very useful according to present market situation. Rebrandone dot com provides you all the solution of these fancy clones.

KaitlynDuncanr, Jan 9, 2014 IP
  12. ksmkannan

ksmkannan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can find DreamPlus, a fancy clone script from BseTec!

DreamPlus is a complete fancy clone script which provides you trendiest and enthralling socially oriented shopping experience come up with extra-ordinary features. Buy it now for just $149! Offer free installation and special discount! For more details, please visit fancyclone.bsetec.com

ksmkannan, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  13. tuxicy

tuxicy Member

Best Answers:
    Just stay away from DreamPlus from BseTec. They answer everything you ask until you buy the script. Then they suddenly disappear, leave you on your own with a very problematic software. If you insist that you will buy it, send me a pm and i can sell my licence for 5 USD

tuxicy, Sep 15, 2014 IP
  14. Caitlin Jones

Caitlin Jones Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are many well-known e-commerce websites connected with social platforms which might be getting higher individual use base. One can also complete his or her enterprise effortlessly with which has a user profile with one of the better cultural web store named Fancy.com. There are many on the internet net outlets which might be run by means of authentic scripts regarding one’s benefit in addition to protection.

Caitlin Jones, Jul 11, 2015 IP