1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A client sent me 300 keywords to add to their site...

Discussion in 'Keywords' started by cgl102770, Jun 21, 2015.

...by eliminating some duplicates, and plurals, I've cut it down to 100. It's a transmission service center, so the phrases are things like "auto transmission repair" and "clutch rebuild." I need to add these keywords to their site, but from what I've read 100 is still too many, but I"m not sure how to narrow it down. Does anyone have any suggestions or analysis tools or sites for this kind of situation? Any feedback is appreciated.

cgl102770, Jun 21, 2015 IP
  2. Nirmol Chandra Dey

Nirmol Chandra Dey Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try to make long tail kywords by those keywords you have selected. You can use longtailfinder.com for making long tail keywords.

Nirmol Chandra Dey, Jun 30, 2015 IP
  3. cgl102770

cgl102770 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Will do, thank you!

cgl102770, Jul 2, 2015 IP
  4. Jacob.k

Jacob.k Active Member

Best Answers:
    I don't understand the problem...

Make a content to support new keywords... keep density really low (like 1.5% max). Tell your client that you need articles for that kw's, that you don't want to screw up the site just by injecting new keywords in old content

Jacob.k, Jul 21, 2015 IP