1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Big Thanks to Paypal!

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by dhpd22, Feb 10, 2010.

1. nareshrevoori

nareshrevoori Peon

Best Answers:
    Look indian fanboy! we all love our country its just that we hate the corrupted system :)

nareshrevoori, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  2. silent_thunder

silent_thunder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Running a nation like India is no mean task...1 billion people, Only 60 years after Independence and World's Largest Middleclass.

Your thinking is narrow minded, media driven..talk to people, go out, and see what the real india is... you would be surprised how many people are there doing what you and I would never do..Sacrificing their life for a good case..I am what I am today due to the Indian education system.

If you are always looking at the glass half empty instead of seeing it half full..I cant help it..

silent_thunder, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  3. silent_thunder

Best Answers:
    Do something about it same reply..
    BTW what has that do with the paypal issue.

RBI is also corrupt?
    RBI is not a political institution

Stop saying you love the country...Mr.Lasthonestpersononearth

4. powerboss

powerboss Active Member

Best Answers:
    Dear friend silent_thunder,

This is not about India or Indian education system. No Indian here is saying anything wrong about their motherland.

Politicians and our systems is making us get angry over this situation we are in now.

My Bank manager does not know what Paypal stands for, he says RBI should stop these online trasactions, so that people like me cannot ask him questions over this issue. And tells me to use Western union if i need to get any money from foreign countries.

Here our politicians are stopping development, cinemas, raping tourists, dividing states in the name of caste and religion. Is there anything they do to support people in need, stop hunger deaths, child labour, stop crime or terrorism.

Lets our government start solving major issues like money laundering of politicians to SWISS banks, investments of corrupt businessmen and politicos in the form of hotels in gulf countries, make younger minds hold important posts, solve water, irrigation, roads and education issues than stopping payments via paypal.

powerboss, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  5. dhpd22

dhpd22 Peon

Best Answers:
    so you are the only who goes out and see India how it is.. hahah lol plz stop it now.. as we everybody knows what India is .. and what is the image of Indians all around the globe.. You are saying 60 Y independence and World's largest middilecalss. dude do you have facts? more than 50% of Indians live and work for two time food..

I think you don't go out and see the actual India.. You must be living at high profile society and thinking like the rest of the India is same you moron.. Go to villages and ask ppls how they are suffering for just 2 times of food..

Indian Govt started a plan (if you are aware) Narega.. and with this plan corrupt officers and politicians are making big banks and the situation is same for poor Indian ppls..

dhpd22, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  6. silent_thunder

Best Answers:
    As you have started using words that I never like to reply to I am stopping my reply to this thread.

I just wanted to say dont blame everything everytime on our political system, society and corruption.

7. STAR Cruiser

STAR Cruiser Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ok fine. Thats good to hear that paypal returned our transactions and i am very happy that reversal issue also solved.

Withdrawn issue is still pending. Still how many days we have to wait for it? Any idea?

B/w paypal returned only couple of transactions. Still i have to get 3 more. Is there anyone who is facing with this problem?

STAR Cruiser, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  8. myveed

myveed Peon

Best Answers:
    Rightly said, Our Bank manager mostly Govt banks, do not learn new things or adapt things easily, they are slow or dont care to answer customers spending some time, they act as if they are busy, and remember they are having our money in their hands thats the problem.

myveed, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  9. rahul7281

rahul7281 Peon

Best Answers:
    the best part about RBI is that they want there own country,s citizens should suffer..first why did they allow neft from paypal since 2.5 years when documents were not complete and when hell lot of indians were using it they stopped everything and are now happy for it......

they could have made the issue so simple by asking paypal to follow some norms like making mandatory to have pan details in paypal accounts etc..i think its goodbye paypal bank withdrawals:mad:thanks to indian authorities

rahul7281, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  10. rahul7281

rahul7281 Peon

Best Answers:
    they could have told paypal to send the details of paypal transactions through neft of every indivdual but they simply dont want to work so hard and go through each and every details of NEFT transfers so to make things easier they have stopped it altogether......and RBI which is main banking body instead of encouraging inflow of funds want to stop it that is too disappointing..a novice in economics will also agree to the fact theat inflow of funds should be encouraged:(((

rahul7281, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  11. nareshrevoori

nareshrevoori Peon

Best Answers:
    Your showing how childish you are making these stupid posts. What's wrong did mommy and daddy not like you?

Get a life man! :D

And stop cryin' like a little school girl who dropped her tampon out of her panties in the middle of gym class, it puts you into a category of real dumb ass people.

nareshrevoori, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  12. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    lost $$$ due to the exchange rate difference coming back to my account - Transfer From PayPal -
    [​IMG]

Thank you PayPal.

dotcompals, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  13. thatsfine

thatsfine Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I have tried Xoom today, but transaction was canceled by XOOM. it seems "XOOM" is also not permitting Indians now. :(

thatsfine, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  14. powerboss

powerboss Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hmm, this would have been the reason. No just NEFT, there are some other ways that money is coming and going out, will they stop those.

If they want to stop online transactions, they should stop all other ways.

Its like they are targetting the easiest means of money tranfering system which is Paypal, RBI does not know how big a impact it is creating for freelancers and small businesses who depend on Paypal.

powerboss, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  15. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    But, 2 of my transactions at xoom ( initiated on the 9th ) is showing as completed. I will update you when i get the funds at my bank.

[​IMG]

dotcompals, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  16. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes same condition with me also.

I read all the posts and one question to all of you here we are talking about PayPal, when all the problem will be sort out but you guys change the topic and discussing about corruption etc. etc. what the hell is this, is this kind of discussion solve our problem???????????

Aryans, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  17. gauravgrt

gauravgrt Peon

Best Answers:
    It is true that we should have been given prior notice by RBI and Paypal.

gauravgrt, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  18. aspire

aspire Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    All is well if the end is well. Funds are back into the accounts. Now it's only a matter of withdrawing them. Surely, this too would be sorted out soon

aspire, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  19. karthimx

karthimx Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Its really good to see paypal is caring us and returning back the conversion fees.

karthimx, Feb 10, 2010 IP
  20. Hmmm..

Hmmm.. Peon

Best Answers:
    I have a question. If the present paypal issue is due to RBI interference, then why this sh*t happened last year in the same month ??

Had RBI showed red flag to paypal last year too ??

Hmmm.., Feb 11, 2010 IP