1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A Big Thank You For Everyone - Welcome To Everyone From Ramzi

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by IM-Ramzi, Jan 26, 2013.

Hello DP-ers!

Well, my name is Ramzi and I am a full time Internet Marketer residing in Tunisia.

Mainly, I have a strong belief in the team work and looking for helping others, and I found my self and principle in the Internet Marketing World, and I see it not only as a way to earn one's livelihood, but to learn new stuffs and help other human beings in finding what they are looking for, and that is the Real Success from my point of view.

I learned from Big Names in this line and what made them successful is the kind of valuable help they provide top others, so a Big Thank you to them and just wanted to show my Gratitude in this post to anyone who was kind enough and provided me with a piece of knowledge/wisdom to my Arsenal.

I joined DP community as I want to diversify my entourage with smart and like-minded people, after all this is what we all need in the first place, each others.

I thank in advance everyone who has stopped by and read this, and look forward to hearing from you as I want to meet new persons and "squeeze new knowledge" out of their brains ;) .

I wish everyone all the success they deserve to have in their lives.

Ramzi

IM-Ramzi, Jan 26, 2013 IP