1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

A.B.L.I.C.I.O.U.S - New Clickbank Product

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by Swerd, Jan 23, 2012.

1. Swerd

Swerd Active Member

Best Answers:
    an idea..

Post a question on yahoo answers with keywords in the question
    eg. What are the best foods to help lose belly fat
    (keywords are: foods, lose, fat)

Let it run for a day or 2.

Post the answer from another account with a link to your blog..
    The title of the blog is........ "What are the best foods to help lose belly fat"

This will help you rank for that search term.

Advertise ablicious in your article etc.

YOu can do this with just about any search term..

EG: What is the best diet for teenagers to lose fat, Whats the best guide to lose belly fat.

You can also target the product name... "Hast anybody tried Ablicious to lose belly fat?"

etc..

Remember to answer each of the questions from another acc and link to a page where the title is the same as the question.

You may want a few accounts so its not just the same accounts answering the same persons question all the time.

Its a little grey hat, but when i started earth4energy it worked well for me.

You can also aswer other peoples questions with a link..

Forum sigs are another good option.. or posting in forums asking what others think of the program...

Remember to capture emails from your page.. Run an email series promoting the program.. Just plug in the 5 part email series
    Ive written (its on the aff page).

hope this helps.

cheers,

Drew

Swerd, Feb 6, 2012 IP