1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

99.99% of us will never be rich from adsense. Maths inside.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by mightyb, Mar 14, 2007.

1. mightyb

mightyb Banned

Best Answers:
    You mean just from adsense?

EasyVertex

Exactly :D

mightyb, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  2. integrity

integrity Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What if we went straight to the publishers and said "Hey you can purchase traffic from us for half of whatever you are paying with Adsense." We would put up similar ad block to Adsense and receive more money and we could put images next to the ads. :D"

P.S. This is why I sell products. - 100 Visitors with 2% conversion rate on a $37 product equals $80.

integrity, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  3. nandini

nandini Peon

Best Answers:
    You can earn $25-$75 easily from adsense alone in most of the niches if you get 10K uniques.

And if we are talking about Technology/Finance make it $60-$100 per day.

But don`t forget design, origin of traffic also plays an important role. But don`t worry when you reach there, you will learn all that.

nandini, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  4. zinruss

zinruss Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 14 (12 members and 2 guests)
    Very hot topic. :)

I believe members viewing this thread are online marketers or the one who are trying to boost their web traffic in term of getting a "good" paycheck from google. From my personal point of view, early bird catch the worm. Web traffic is the key here. Off course, visitors searching for info. Content is the king - this is correct statement but how about good content without traffic?

Just image, why the shop's rental keep on increasing for popular shopping mall? The answer : traffic. Another scenario will be product and services. Let's say product A is new 6 years ago and now the demand is decreasing due to "too much sellers"

Just my 2 cents

zinruss, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  5. Claudek

Claudek Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Claudek, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  6. w3bmaster

w3bmaster Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Wel is normal only a few get rich in any domain

The others have to find other things to do ....

w3bmaster, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  7. Trippen

Trippen Peon

Best Answers:
    Very few will ever get rich of AdSense. You need thousands of clicks each day. Tens of thousands visitors. But you can make some pocket money with out too much trouble :) It's not too hard to get a site to 5-10 bucks a day which gives you some gas money or a night out on the town once a month.

Trippen, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  8. NewToAllThis

NewToAllThis Peon

Best Answers:
    The publisher pool is too saturated. Add into the mix the Advertisers and their penny ads and we will never get rich. Big sites like Drudge and Perezhilton.com which used to use Adsense have removed them. Adsense is losing it's appeal to Premium publishers due to their greed and dishonesty. :(

NewToAllThis, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  9. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    Doing adsense from scratch today simply not worth it. Besides of what listed there people put site live with adsense already!!!! No one will click. Build nice site be it content for adsense, affiliate, product, services , etc. Bring LOTS of targetted traffic to it and ONLY THEN think of money (in the process too, lol, but that is not main goal).

SEOLinker, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  10. EasyVertex

EasyVertex Guest

Best Answers:
    Very good observation. Totally agree.

For those, who came to AdSense in 2007... Well, people, you should start looking for some other industry to get money from.

EasyVertex, Mar 14, 2007 IP
  11. SEOLinker

SEOLinker Banned

Best Answers:
    I found in Azoogle forum, that it's new money machine, everyone seems do very well or at least average!! Oh my god, I shoudn't say that here in this hot topic, cause it will be loosy market over year:)

SEOLinker, Mar 14, 2007 IP