1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

950 penalty expert wanted

Discussion in 'Services' started by Jaiminshivcs, Jun 26, 2012.

I am looking for -950 penalty expert who have experience and able to recover my website from this penalty ASAP.

Jaiminshivcs, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  2. yedy72

yedy72 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    don't overoptimize don't link to bad neighborhood. looking at your site could help solving the problem... well i didn't but recently google punished youtube downloader, maybe it have to do with your "download free movies" ...

yedy72, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  3. johnashmit

johnashmit Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Check your bad back links and remove it soon or if you are unable to remove by any reason, collect your every bad links and submit it for reconsideration in webmaster tools. If would be better if you can share your website.

johnashmit, Jun 26, 2012 IP
  4. Jaiminshivcs

Jaiminshivcs Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    my website is downloadfreemovies.org .i have removed some of the outbound links and advertisement from website.

How long does it takes to recover after this changes? Is there any specific time period for Google penalty? I think its 90 days period for penalty

Jaiminshivcs, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  5. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    What did you do to get the penalty? Some penalties aren't recoverable. Did you get a notification through GWT? Was it the generic notification of unnatural links message (which isn't necessarily relating to links) or something else? How long depends upon the reason for rank drop. It might be a penalty, or it could just be an algorithmic change. (They are different and the recoveries are different.) More information is required.

ryan_uk, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  6. Jaiminshivcs

Jaiminshivcs Banned

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I dont know reason of penalty. I havent received any msg. from google webmaster. I have asked google to reconsider my url but got reply that "No manual spam actions found"

My website was ranking on no.1 for keyword "download free movies" now that keyword is on last pages of google and its still maintaining same place.

Jaiminshivcs, Jun 27, 2012 IP
  7. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 2
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    ryan_uk, Jun 27, 2012 IP