1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

95% of people who see these money-boosters won't do them!

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by xtmx, Apr 16, 2013.

I'm just writing this article because I'm bored, and because I like DigitalPoint. This article is not to be posted anywhere else.

95% of people who see these money-boosters won't do them! (Well, maybe 25% will do #5)
    1. Fast loading Site
    One key to adsense success is to make sure that your website loads fast. If your website loads slow, users will click the back button - not your ads.
    2. Accessible, minimalist layout
    I recently updated my flagship site to an extremely accessible / minimalist layout. Having a layout that's easy on the eyes, while not excessively animated, will make users' eyes go where you want them to go.
    3. Good Content
    Many people attempt to post a mountain of low-quality content. I've been running off the same 15 pages for several months, and I've consistently been #1 on Google for a query with 2K exacts and $2 CPC. Those pages, however, cannot be found elsewhere on the web, because I programmed them myself.
    4. Good domain name
    Don't waste your money buying "awesomecoolestbestonlinegames.info!" That domain, and the majority of domains that DP users have, aren't worth their entries in the ICANN database. If you can't afford to purchase a domain from someone else, search "Just Dropped" for your desired keywords. That's actually where I found my flagship site.
    5. Medium / Large Rectangle ads
    These ads have the highest click through rates / CPC that I've experienced. Not only are people less accustomed to ignoring them, but they also have higher costs per click, as well. By changing from 468x60 to 300x250, my income more than doubled!
    6. Don't give up
    A wise middle-aged lady I had the privilege of knowing once asked "What's the difference between an amateur and a professional?" She then said "The amateur gave up."

xtmx, Apr 16, 2013 IP
    ciamos likes this.