1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$9,268.05 in Just 15 Days - Believe It Or Not.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rajaie, Mar 16, 2009.

1. faithuniq

faithuniq Peon

Best Answers:
    Ya Thats true. We are in the 8th page of this thread.:)

faithuniq, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  2. Ibn Juferi

Ibn Juferi Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Fantastic earnings and I don't believe that it is impossible. I am sure he must be using email marketing and SEO to get traffic for his blog.

Ibn Juferi, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  3. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    Been reading a few of his posts on there; he does manage to get his message across well.

I wonder why he stays on Blogspot tho after soo much time? Is it to prove a point? Google don't seem to mind if it is or it isn't on a new domain, so I know it aint gonna make a huge difference with organic traffic. Just a small price to pay.

I have run a few of my own domains on Blogspot for the past few months and have come to the conclusion that it aint such a bad idea to just buy a [.com] from GoDaddy for something like £8 a year and go from Blogger's own hosting.

Apart from having to stick up a compact privacy policy, it's a small investment of money/time worth taking. The problem is that Blogger will always own a sub domain and can take it down at any such time, which would always be a worry.

Anyway, he has done well for 5000+ views here. Good luck to the fella.

Ryan6, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  4. dipal76

dipal76 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nice and good income which I have never seen in short period of time.
    Good job you have done here.
    Congrats for this job !!

dipal76, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  5. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am not even going to read this BS. 9,250$ in 15 days for a blog is a fake.

ChaosTrivia, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  6. CmdrLee

CmdrLee Member

Best Answers:
    his two sites:
    1. http:// makemoneyonlinegrizzly.com (started july 2008)
    2. http:// makemoneyforbeginners.blogspot.com

There are only three sites use that adsense in the world. So, there is one site left.

makemoneyonlinegrizzly.com Alexa 76k, Approx 10k-12k PVs/day
    the second alexa 130k, Approx 5-6k PVs/day

In total: approx 15k-18k PVs/day,
    Assume: eCPM = $5, $75-90/day

So according these 2 sites, that revenue is impossible.
    Anyone can find his third site, the truth will come out.

CmdrLee, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  7. cocodboss

cocodboss Peon

Best Answers:
    aaaaa sir...thats serious?? can you transfer your knowledge......i definitely love it

cocodboss, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  8. TopViet

TopViet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do he violate Google Adsense TOS in posting the screenshot of his Adsense report?

I believe we can make money from Adsense but it requires a lot of work, time consuming. It's not easy.

TopViet, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  9. Trent Brownrigg

Trent Brownrigg Active Member

Best Answers:
    Alexa? Haha please don't tell me people are going to start throwing out Alexa numbers to determine how much a site makes.

That number means absolutely nothing! And anyone that actually knows what they are talking about will agree.

You can find countless sites with awesome alexa rankings that don't make any money, or very little. And just as many sites with bad alexa rankings that make a ton of money.

Any site in a niche that gets its traffic from people who don't have the alexa toolbar installed wouldn't have a good alexa ranking. And that's most sites!

Sites that get most of their traffic from search engines won't usually have good Alexa rankings and those are typically the sites that do make money. Sites that get a lot of social traffic will normally have good Alexa rankings and those are the sites that usually aren't making any money.

I have sites that hardly get any traffic and don't make me any money yet they have better Alexa rankings than other sites I own that get a lot of traffic and do make money.

Don't judge sites by their Alexa ranking. That's worse than judging a book by its cover!

Trent Brownrigg, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  10. Volkus

Volkus Peon

Best Answers:
    Maybe because blogspot belongs to Google? Maybe the advertisers are more easily gathered on a blogging platform than with a own site?

Volkus, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  11. Random Guy

Random Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    It shows up in your "User CP" (top of the page) whenever there are new posts in it.

Random Guy, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  12. [fresh] CK

[fresh] CK Peon

Best Answers:
    Well if it is real, then that's just amazing.

I struggle to even make one dollar per day...

[fresh] CK, Mar 26, 2009 IP
  13. manny2169

manny2169 Peon

Best Answers:
    You guys are so full of it, that's why you guys don't make money online, who cares if you don't believe the guy or not? He doesn't have to proof anything to you or he? yet he is trying to help people by telling them exactly how he do it. Blackhat, whitehat, pinkhat who cares......and YES Griz should be making a lot of money cuz I have 6 months following his advice and I am making 4k a month thankz to griz. Why am I making this money? Cuz I stopped being lazy and took action and stopped wasting my time like you are doing right now. You don't beleive money is being made like this in adsense because you guys are bloggers and don't click ads, organic traffic in the other hand don't care if you making money or not as long as the ads show them what they want they will click it. So stop wasting your time on forums and social networks, you are stealing from yourself and your family, start building sites and learn SEO from griz and in 6 months from now you will see how stupid you was. You have the opportunity to finally start learning something and free but yet you want to make him sign you a contract that what he is saying is true. f.u then..

manny2169, Mar 27, 2009 IP
  14. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    but how do we contat griz ..so that we can learn from him about adsense...@manny 2169

farhajr, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  15. SaintTakumi

SaintTakumi Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh it's wonderful earnings!

SaintTakumi, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  16. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    And have been wondering how one can possibly rank high for make money online. I don't know why but I couldn't visit all blogspot pages including this.
    It would help us if some hints were given.

dess71, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  17. ChrisHib

ChrisHib Peon

Best Answers:
    He has alot of helpful and valuable information on there for free so I think everyone should be giving him a round of applause for his truly tremendous success. This guy knows what hes doing and is telling you how to replicate it.

If you think its hoaxed/ scam whatever, thats up to you, but Id definitely reconsider my outlook if I was you because he has alot of helpful, sound advice on there

ChrisHib, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  18. Rad_Dev

Rad_Dev Peon

Best Answers:
    Bah.. There are so many fake adsense stat generators out there. It could be a fake and most people wouldn't even know it.

Rad_Dev, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  19. The Villa

The Villa Peon

Best Answers:
    wow. wish i could make that much.

of course, there will always be people who will have doubts but i bet there really are real people out there who earn this much. simply amazing

The Villa, Mar 29, 2009 IP
  20. Random Guy

Random Guy Peon

Best Answers:
    Grizz responded to this thread on his blog (latest entry) if anyone's curious. Apparently he had a bit over 1,000 visitors from this post which earned him an extra $12.

Random Guy, Mar 30, 2009 IP