1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$9,268.05 in Just 15 Days - Believe It Or Not.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rajaie, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Linkjuice

Linkjuice Guest

Best Answers:
    Lol, you check his backlinks but don't bother to actually read his blog. Amazing. If you had you would have noticed his site has been around since 2006, it was a PR5 for two years and was slapped a couple of months ago down to PR0. His blog has been ranked on top of the serp's for over a year and he has maintained that PR has nothing to do with serp ranking for ages. The PR0 just confirmed what he stated a long time ago.

btw, every question posed on this thread has been answered by Grizz in his posts, does anybody actually read anymore? He doesn't do linkbait and the only traffic he cares about is search traffic. He didn't post his blog on here others did. He doesn't chase social traffic and has no use for it. You don't see him on these forums. His post was to remind his readers not to forget about trends when looking to make money online and he has several other blogs ranked on top of the serps as well. He tells everyone how he does it, he doesn't sell anything as he makes money from adsense and has stated that only search traffic converts well with adsense. In other words he doesn't want traffic from forums like this as it leads to smart pricing and crappy CPC. If any of you would bother to read his site you would see how foolish most of these questions are. If you want to make money with adsense then the last thing you want is social traffic clicking your ads - read his site and find out why that is. This is supposed to be an adsense thread and yet none of you are smart enough to see a gift horse when it appears in front of your eyes.

Amazing, just read his posts for an hour and then come back here and see if his followers aren't telling you the truth. He ain't john chow, he can't stand john chow or any of the a list. he used a blogger blog just to prove that SEO has nothing to do with any of the crap the a list sells. He has a wordpress blog ranked highly as well makemoneyonlinegrizzly.com and it is a PR4 if that makes you feel better. and a free subdomain called makemoneywithadsense.today.com that is only a month old and already ranks well for that keyword. If you read his blogs you will be amazed at what he teaches both about SEO and Adsense. The proof is in the serp's. Why you all sit here and ask or assume the stupidest things is laughable when you could quit wasting your time and do some reading.

Those of you who do know Grizz must be shaking your head as everything Grizz has said about people who use forums is so true. LMAO

Linkjuice, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  2. Riyaad15

Riyaad15 Peon

Best Answers:
    It is really hard to believe that a site can get that much in 15 days.It is my opinion.

Riyaad15, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  3. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    As I said, if the guy is really doing the business then good for him. May it continue.

I still don't see the point of this thread though? Jim Karter here on DP is making plenty of Adsense dough, but people aren't writing posts about his earnings.

People want to find guidance on here, not be mowed down by an endless drone of "this site makes 100k", "here are my earnings today" etc. This is why stricter forums like SitePoint tend to have more credibility these days.

Ryan6, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. faithuniq

faithuniq Peon

Best Answers:
    Come on guys, make money from Adsense is very much possible, deep down you know! There is a lot of people doing it and the only reason you are doubting is because you are not making any!

Yes, it is not easy, needs a lot of frigging work, posting, getting links, making blogs, and so forth. You’ve been doing a lot of research and that’s the problem, instead of taking action we waste most of our times reading blogs in how to make money or in forums like these.

No offense to no one but we waste to much time in reading how to do it and very little time in actually “doing it”, and a classical example is me replying to this post instead of updating my blog!

Griz is a great read, but unless you start taking some real action, and stop the non-sense is it real or not, you won’t make 9k in 15 days nor 15 years.

This is what I wanted to say!

faithuniq, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  5. diaadriansyah

diaadriansyah Peon

Best Answers:
    You much money from adsense.Is this real?

diaadriansyah, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  6. f13productions

f13productions Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Kind of hard to believe. But if it is indeed true, I may just have to steal his idea :p j/k

f13productions, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  7. Rajaie

Rajaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    Ryan6 - So what exactly is the point of forums then?

Rajaie, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  8. clearwriter

clearwriter Member

Best Answers:
    Yes i know that it is possible. While comparing this revenue with some other publishers this earning is like a peanut. But we should remember that this is only possible when you can millions of visitors to your website. There are some other websites, like ezinearticles.com which is earning thousands and more every month from adsense.

The key is quality and continuous traffic to your website. We should concentrate on the content quality and back links for our websites and we can earn good money.

clearwriter, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  9. web-fanatic

web-fanatic Banned

Best Answers:
    lol fake screen shot

web-fanatic, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  10. aeroz

aeroz Banned

Best Answers:
    My question is, why he/she PM me?

aeroz, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  11. xtremenitro911

xtremenitro911 Banned

Best Answers:
    Another fake adsense earnings report. These threads are getting boring.

xtremenitro911, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  12. GuardianAngel

GuardianAngel Active Member

Best Answers:
    You don't need to steal it, simply because he's giving it away for free...no product selling.

All you have to do is read his blog...and follow his tips I guess.

GuardianAngel, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  13. SiLvER

SiLvER Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This thread is quite boring. How did that guy make money of a brand new niche without competition, as he claims, using adsense? What kind of ads did show up in his site if the niche was without competition(logically there wouldn't be a lot of 'relevent' advertise(ers/ments). Celebrity events?

I woonder. Still I wonder.

SiLvER, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  14. karamendos

karamendos Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Or you just wanna get traffic for ur blog ...

karamendos, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  15. Xphic

Xphic Active Member

Best Answers:
    I gotta give the guy credit, this idea is genius....

You don't have spend any money...to earn the money.

I've wanted to do something like this but buying domain would be a hassle because current issues last only for about a 1 month... But using blogspot!? Is Brilliant.

And using Social Bookmarking and Social Site to get traffic at first. And link exchanges.

In the summer when I am out of school I will definitely give this a try. The only difference I will use adbrite, I wont risk my adsense account >_>

Xphic, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  16. ian_batten

ian_batten Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone can make this kind of money if they ADVERTISE. You have to remember that the guys who are getting big money, probably have a huge advertising budget.

This guy may have made nearly $10K in 15 days, but he probably spent about $9,500 on advertising/promotion.

ian_batten, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  17. Xphic

Xphic Active Member

Best Answers:
    You dont have to spend money at all...

When I start a site, I usually do some stumbleupon and social promotion. And it shoots the site up in SERPs but it usually last 2 weeks maybe 3 weeks. Then I rank like 50+

This happens to a good number of sites, they get good SE traffic when the site opens then it it dwindles down. Then you have to build on the site backlinks and etc...for long term.

Now he is using current issues, so the search volume will be huge for 3-4 weeks and competition will be minimal in the beginning as they are current issues.

And since he is doing current issues, he isn't looking for long term rankings.

Xphic, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  18. suman817

suman817 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow...so many comments, actions, and reactions! Anyway, $9,268.05 in Just 15 Days from Adsense is not believable to me :rolleyes:.

suman817, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  19. golasso

golasso Active Member

Best Answers:
    I believe this is possible, with very good SEO tactics, a lot of sites and the right placement of the ads..
    If he uses Black Hat tactics, i'd never want to copy him.
    I'm happy i've already got $1 each day :)

golasso, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  20. spaghett1

spaghett1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I just wanna give you guys something to think... I have been using blogger for more than a year now and the maximum capacity of a Blogger site is 100 visitors at a time.. meaning only 100 visitors can view your site at the same time.. Please do math if it can make 1.5M visitors for only 8days.. As per my calculations for 8days his site have 100 new visitors every 46secs meaning his visitor will not read any of his article but some only clicks on his adsense..

spaghett1, Mar 21, 2009 IP