1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

$9,268.05 in Just 15 Days - Believe It Or Not.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Rajaie, Mar 16, 2009.

1. *eng.ahmed*

*eng.ahmed* Banned

Best Answers:
    I AGREE WITH YOU

*eng.ahmed*, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  2. Habitat

Habitat Peon

Best Answers:
    Grizz is an adsense master everyone knows that good post rajaie

Habitat, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  3. Morrow66

Morrow66 Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah it seems so lol making that sort of cash in that time period is amazing, considering its all from adsense lol

Morrow66, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  4. Łuƒƒy_12

Łuƒƒy_12 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think you have people who work for Optimizing your "sites"
    how many sites do you have????

Łuƒƒy_12, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  5. steveeyes

steveeyes Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It is easy to be skeptical when you look at the stats. High ranking on a keyword doesn't always equal traffic. And it is not quite true that he is not selling something. He is selling his site so people visit and click the ads. It is a good marketing technique that many have adapted and it seems to work. A site says they make tons of money, people buy into the sales pitch, they visit the site to see what it is all about -- this equals more traffic and hopefully more clicks.

Who doesn't want more traffic. That is why most of us put our signature in DP. But being dishonest about your stats to gain traffic is what is at question here. Heck, the way wall street gamed the financial market for individual riches, I guess a few webmasters doing the same won't bring down the economy :)

steveeyes, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  6. katalin

katalin Active Member

Best Answers:
    I find this very hard to belive

katalin, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  7. theofferz

theofferz Active Member

Best Answers:
    Cool, it's good inspiration for beginners. ;)

theofferz, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  8. Lucky500

Lucky500 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I love a good discussion.

Especially when people is bad mouthing “one of the only guys who will care to share how he is making money online.” There’s a lot of people out there that is making money online, no doubt about it. But Grizzly is THE ONLY ONE who knows WTF he is doing and will share the information with you! The others will charge to steer you to the wrong direction

I've been reading his blogs for about 2 months now, and noobies like me who don't know $hirt will overdose on his blog…with all the good information that is.

Here is guy that didn't care to read even Grizzly title...how are you suppose to tell me that the guy is fake if you didn't even check his credentials out? I know the blog is ugly!!! duh! that's the idea. you want to make a fancy blog, go ahead, people will read the crap out of your blog and will not click in any of your ads. If his blog is ugly is because is doing what he wants it to do...make him money.

Now for the rest of you who would care to learn how to make money.
    There is only one place that you will get your time's worth.
    http://makemoneyforbeginners.blogspot.com/

And you "read" me right you will get your time's worth, because this site won't charge you a penny. There is no amount of money out there that you already spent or will spend that will bring the same information that Griz delivers for free. And to tell you the truth the more people is ignorant about what Griz does, the better...less competition!;)

Are you going to have to read a lot? yes! Griz have some long A$$ posts and you will need a lot of coffee to keep up. I wish he would do a video series, and I would drop down 3 grand easily on it. But grizz wants you to learn old style like he did, and in a sublime way he wants to let you know that you will have to bust your behind to get to where he is.

Listen, make money online is possible, deep down you know! There is a ton of people doing it and the only reason you are doubting is because you are not making any! but it ain’t easy, is a lot of friggin work, posting, getting links, reposting on article networks, and so forth. I’ve been doing a lot of research and that’s the problem, instead of taking action we waste most of our times reading blogs in how to make money or in forums like these. No offense to no one but we waste to much time in reading how to do it and very little time in actually “doing it”, and a classical example is me replying to this post instead of updating my blog!

Griz is a great read, but unless you start taking some real action, and stop the non-sense is it real or not, you won’t make 9k in 15 days nor 15 years.

Lucky500, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  9. kayabolti

kayabolti Peon

Best Answers:
    very good. impressive

kayabolti, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  10. Spider Man

Spider Man Guest

Best Answers:
    Yups, this is what m wondering !!

Spider Man, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  11. JohnS0N

JohnS0N Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Because he tries you to show that it doesn't matter whether you're a multi million dollar company or a poor guy who worked 5 years in a factory to buy himself a computer -- you can rank.

Back to the screens: Awesomely amazing! Wonder what the trend was...

JohnS0N, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  12. signorm68

signorm68 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    because he definitely know what he is doing :)

signorm68, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  13. nhc1987

nhc1987 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    This trick is first used by John Chow :)

nhc1987, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  14. Rajaie

Rajaie Active Member

Best Answers:
    JohnS0N - I think one of the trends was the "Kelly Clarkson Pregnant" related one

Rajaie, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  15. ClickHunt

ClickHunt Peon

Best Answers:
    cheater :D. You know what they say - any wonder lasts 3 days

ClickHunt, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  16. Anmar hussain

Anmar hussain Active Member

Best Answers:
    Actually, he's doing it for some reason. Maybe he's going to post it on his site as proof, then post fake/*or possible guides on "how to make cash with your site(s)", that attracts more visitors, clicks, and there you go. He will make that amount in the screenshot in 15 days for real, without breaking the rules.

You could never explain what's really going on this planet, but you can intrepret things in your own way or take them as they are. :cool:

Anmar hussain, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  17. dclewis

dclewis Peon

Best Answers:
    You know what's hilarious? People calling Grizzly's site B.S. when he ranks on top of the SERPS for keywords like "make money online". I'm sure he faked that. He probably faked the search volume for it too in google's keyword tool. :rolleyes:

I'd say the only way to fake his long-standing rankings in google would be if he worked for the company, and even then, you'd still want his advice.

dclewis, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  18. johnnie

johnnie Peon

Best Answers:
    Grizz, although very good at it, is an obvious blackhat; he uses techniques like link buying, link swapping and triangular link schemes to rocket his way up the SERPs. If you don't know exactly what you're doing, don't go about replicating him in hopes of success. Chances are you will run in trouble because you didn't cover your traces as well as he did. Black hat fame is good, but remember, it is fleeting. As soon as G discovers your network and gets a manual review in, you'll be completely done for.

As much as I enjoy reading his posts, I would never try his tactics. I get my results the slow, tedious, but sustainable 'white hat' way. Its gotten me to a steady €25 a day so far. I know Grizz surpasses this 'pocket change' by leaps and bounds, but I also do know that my income doesn't fluctuate as wildly as his does. I know I will be able to live off the internet in the future by providing a good user experience. And because I know any search engine will always put its users first, I know I am only going to get stronger as I progress.

I'm not talking you always from his blog, but I'm just warning you; don't be immediately swayed by Grizz's excellent way of writing. Stay on your feet, or you're bound to making a hard landing somewhere in the future. The quick buck now might cost you many slow bucks in the future. Be careful with your adsense account.

johnnie, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  19. Ryan6

Ryan6 Peon

Best Answers:
    This Grizzy guy seems to have a great deal of buddies on here doesn't he? Here's what is clouded to me...

The blog has zero Page Rank and yet has 25,187 backlinks in Yahoo. Logic tells me that this must be a new blog that has not passed through a quarterly PR update as yet. Now, to build 25,000+ links in such a small space of time suggests a riddiculously unnatural pattern trend in link building. If this pattern doesn't continue to grow at a realistic rate then Google will no doubt drop or lower the site from the rankings. It looks like he may have used some kind of spammy blog submission service to gain such links?

If the guy is still at the same level in the SERPS within a few months then I would be extremely surprised, but that would be prove that he is very good at what he does. I also run on Blogger and respect those that are doing well for themselves on the network. Not sure if Blackhat is a good way to go though.

Ryan6, Mar 19, 2009 IP
  20. webgenius101

webgenius101 Peon

Best Answers:
    what are the some of the otherwebsites that earn $10,000+ per month?

I know the main ones.

askthebuilder.com
    ucansearchit.com
    PlentyOfFish.com
    digg.com
    DigitalPoint.com

But what about some other ones? I get a high volume of traffic to my site but still only make around $200 per month. Are there examples of other sites so I can get some ideas on ad placement etc?

webgenius101, Mar 19, 2009 IP