1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

9/11 Was Beneficial

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by IsraeI, Sep 10, 2011.

1. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    @ApocalpseXL
    Yesterday I said I was leaving P&R and I meant it but your last comment is too much for me to take.And yes you're off my "ignore list' because you are a hard one to ignore.This "The creator loves his creation" comment is a farce.How has "he" "it" ever demonstrated that? Look at all of humanities suffering in our history.Everyone struggles just to survive.People have stress on a daily basis.We know heartache,sadness,grief,loss,fear,etc.Are we lucky..are we a happy species?... "Loves his creation"?... Where do you see this?
    "He" created a regular "garden of Eden" because he "loves" us so much right?.What "he" loves is watching his little ant farm...very entertaining.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
    Spoiltdiva, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  2. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know, but I've been told so by plenty of God loving people. Christian, Muslims and Hindus alike..
    I mean I've been told in this very forum that if a baby is born deformed, it's a punishment meant for baby's parents.. Any suffering of human kind is a lesson taught by God..

Do you have doubts? Are you open to question the existence of God? Can you accept that you don't know if God exists at all?

The Webby, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  3. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Feel free to open your own thread and talk about these thing, but if you hate the 9/11 victim families who still have seen no justice, continue with what you are doing.

IsraeI, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  4. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Jeez mate, I know that your soul is crying blood for 9/11 victims. But we are making an utterly useless thread into a useful one :)

5. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    You are doing as you always do, which is to hijack threads because you don't know how create your own..this is where you can open your own thread - http://forums.digitalpoint.com/newthread.php?do=newthread&f=80

But as I said, if you have no decency and hate the 9/11 victim's families, do as you as wish.

IsraeI, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  6. browntwn

browntwn Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Framing your hatred of Jews as sympathy for 9-11 victims is just pathetic. Grow a pair and say what you really think.

You disgrace the victims of 9-11 with your Islamic terrorist support post on this forum day in and day out. Only an idiot or a fellow Islamic terrorism supporter buys into your crap.

browntwn, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  7. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IsraeI, you have to forgive Webby. Most people have already figured out who is responsible for 9-11, so mentioning that your thread is useless was more polite than calling you an idiot.

When you figure out who is responsible for 9-11, maybe you can move on to how to something more difficult, like how to wipe your ass without getting any on ya.

In the meantime, try not to interrupt when adults are speaking.

Look! Shiney!

Obamanation, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  8. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are meaning to tell me a farmer in the mountains of Afghanistan wanted to bring down the US economy by flying planes into 3 buildings and he succeeded in bringing the US economy on its knees I don't believe in that okay.

IsraeI, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  9. Bushranger

Bushranger Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OBL wasn't a farmer. He was originally, then financed by the USA to create a huge army to fight the Russians in the cold war who were after the oil, and once he worked out the plan was really about stopping Russia rather than helping his people, he ended up turning it back on them, or so I am led to believe.

Bushranger, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  10. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What you do or do not believe concerns me not at all. As I've pointed out on many a thread, 10% of the US believes Elvis is still alive. Do I really need to waste my time trying to convince them they are wrong? Hell no. Its way more entertaining to humiliate them for their beliefs.

Please forgive me this indulgence. In our politically correct society, making jokes at anyone's expense has become somewhat of a taboo. People like yourself are just about the only remaining universally acceptable target for derision. That probably sucks for you, but I'm trying to enjoy it while it lasts. Its selfish, I know.

Obamanation, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  11. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    No we want to tell you that a highly organised, well funded terrorist organization, under the leadership of a sharp brained and wealthy Saudi engineer, wanted to leave a scar on America's pride by flying four American planes into four American buildings, not four ordinary buildings mind it, but buildings that represented America's economical and military might.
    And it succeeded in accomplishing exactly what it wanted and anticipated except for Flight 93.

But that's too complex for you to understand, trying reading slowly. :)

12. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Well that's what I get told all the time, that this goat herding illiterate guy living in some cave wanted to bankrupt the US and succeeded .. I don't forbid anyone to believe in that.

"We are continuing this policy in bleeding America to the point of bankruptcy. Allah willing, and nothing is too great for Allah," - bin Laden

IsraeI, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  13. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    He didn't bankrupt America, they did that all by themselves. It would have happened anyway (bankruptcy) as all bubbles burst in the end.

14. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    He has contributed ... they spend alot of money on him..they didn't screw everything up on their own.

IsraeI, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  15. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    It's your ignorance mate..

No, it's not you ignorance, you are playing ignorant deliberately, probably you know Osama Bin Laden way better than I do actually..

16. robjones

robjones Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Farmer in the mountains of Afghanistan? Bin Laden was not from Afghanistan, nor a farmer.

He was born to wealth, heir to a multi-billion dollar construction and oil fortune in Saudi Arabia, and well connected. His initial role opposing the Russians in Afghanistan was arranging financing, and he was known to have continued that role in other venues after that war.

Arguing that Al Qada couldnt have committed the 9/11 attacks because they were just simple goatherders with AK-47s is a joke.

robjones, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  17. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    No. They spent a lot of money trying to get the resources. If they were spending it just on getting Osama he would have been caught by 2002 imho.

18. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Osama bin Laden often said as a young mujahadeen fighting the Soviet Union in Afganistan that the best way to fight them was to bankrupt them.The S.U. was defeated on the banking front.He plans "Operation Airliners" then after 9/11 America spends billions on Iraq and Afganistan.Now look at the financial aftermath....mission accomplished as far as Osama bin Laden is concerned.America had to essentially borrow to pay for these wars,it would not have done so were it not for 9/11.

Last edited: Sep 12, 2011
    Spoiltdiva, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  19. Bushranger

Best Answers:
    Iraq had nothing to do with OBL. Afghanistan is questionable seeing most of the attackers were from Saudi Arabia. It stands out like dogsballs it had nothing to do with Osama. In a way it was 9/11 that allowed them to spend that money but you attacking my neighbour for my mistake is not my fault when you go broke doing it. Hence why I say it wasn't Osama's fault they went broke, he was just a pawn in a much bigger game imho.

20. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Iraq was something that even OBL couldn't have anticipated..

But Afghanistan was totally justified.. Attackers were Saudi, but their base of operation was the safe heaven of the land of Taliban, Afghanistan.. US demanded that Taliban must hand over OBL and his minions, when Taliban refused to be a good boy, spanking was the only option left. The freaking 1000 pounds JDAM spanking..