1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

9/11 Was Beneficial

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by IsraeI, Sep 10, 2011.

1. libertyreservehosting

libertyreservehosting Peon

Best Answers:
    R.I.P. the 2,976 American people that lost their lives on 9/11 and R.I.P. the 48,644 Afghan and 1,690,903 Iraqi and 35,000 Pakistani people that paid the ultimate price for a crime they did not commit !!

libertyreservehosting, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    My Fan club loves me :eek:

@The guy complaining about war . Maybe you should tell your terrorist brothers to lay off the nujobism and then we wouldn't have to send in troops to protect our families . Simple as that . Otherwise the old saying about the sword becomes true .

ApocalypseXL, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  3. libertyreservehosting

Best Answers:
    Hey brother keep your mouth hold tight. I told you do not link me with terrorists. If you dont have logical explanations and facts than its better to keep your mouth shut

4. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Sorry I live in a free country where we're allowed to say what we want . If you don't like freedom then you can unplug your Internet connection . The logical explanations are simple and have been posted millions of times if you decide to ignore them and see the wold in twisted way that's your choice . Don't worry you're not the 1st that chooses to ignore the truth because they don't like it .

Also I'm not your brother , you must have me confused :p

5. libertyreservehosting

Best Answers:
    Haha, joke of the day. If you consider calling names as freedom then I don't get why "nigger" has been banned in your country.
    And I am gald to not have a brother like you, but unlike you, I have been taught to respect everyone and consider them brother because we consider humanity as a brotherhood.
    You people have been exposed what you did to vietnamese and yet you say I ignore the facts... LOL

6. popotalk

popotalk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He's on my ignore list so I can't see his post and he's not from the USA. (pretends he is) He is from Romania and resides in Austria.

popotalk, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  7. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, every civilian death is unfortunate..

I feel for every 'innocent' that died in the hands of radicalism, be it American, Afghan, Iraqi, Pakistani, Israeli, European, Indian or any other place..

Radicalism must go..

The Webby, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  8. libertyreservehosting

Best Answers:
    Yes I agree with you, thats what I said in my previous post humanity is what we should think about rather than ethnicity

9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    "Nigger" has been banned in Romania?
    The Romanians were involved in Vietnam?

In the eyes of the world Pakistan is tainted because of its links to Osama Bin Laden and for giving him safe refuge. Pakistani people must have known he was there and they colluded to keep him safe.
    Amen.

sarahk, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  10. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    'Some' of Pakistani people must have known he was hiding there. But it's not right to blanket blame the whole population for the agenda of political parties and their handlers..

One of my Pakistani mates hates al qaeda as much as I or you do. He was happy when OBL was killed.. For him it was a revenge for humanity.

11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It may not be right, but I am not responsible for the majority opinion, I'm just telling it like it is.

sarahk, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  12. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    True, but if we realize that it is wrong and start changing our opinion, it wont take long before the opinion of masses will change, just saying.

13. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    By definition a Christian would be a "follower of Christ", but I guess within the social norms it would mean self proclaimed member of an organization claiming to follow Christ.

Blogmaster, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Quite right, but LRH was getting rattled because as a Pakistani he was being associated with terrorists. Its going to take time before that national stereotype can be shrugged off.
    Damn right, this guy used to be a preacher: Paedophile politician released Not following any religious practice I identify with!

sarahk, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  15. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    A long time and vast efforts on the part of Pakistan's Government.

My friend Rabbit told me -
    I don't know If other Muslims relate to him, but I know he is as patriotic as I am..

16. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Society has its way of pushing people into a box. Whether the box is Christianity, Islam, Judaism or Atheism. What happened to the "belief system" of "I don't know and neither do you"? How about starting an organization with that name? Maybe that can be a box where people can grow spiritually and independently. Of course, there would have to be a constitution clarifying that donations have nothing to do with your post death well being to keep guilt driven corruption from ever taking over.

But then again: Maybe people do have that inner need to follow someone. Even if the person lies or molests little kids. As long as you tell people what they want to hear, they seem to eat it up and even defend your wrong doings in the name of the higher power you claim to represent.

Blogmaster, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  17. atvking

atvking Active Member

Best Answers:
    not to mention that the US wall street government has dropped more bombs than hitler but america still complains like a "little kitten" about a few buildings and a few hundred dead...

atvking, Sep 12, 2011 IP
  18. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    So military targets during war = civilian targets during peace time ? Ever head of the Geneva convention ?

19. The Webby

The Webby Peon

Best Answers:
    The only problem with that is, religious are not ready to accept it..
    I say that I don't know and neither do you. But thats what makes me an atheist. If religious people start to accept that they don't know, they wont be theists anymore..

20. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Actually that dose nothing . You can very well be a church going Christian and have doubts , there is no measure to quantify someone's faith. Only a idiot would think that people will believe 100% in God or go to hell . The Creator loves His creation , do you really think he'd burn it for the slightest mistake ? LOL