1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 8yo unique brandeable "proxy site" domain + wp site

Discussion in 'Sites' started by BuxP, May 6, 2017.

Looking for a quick sale. Will provide domain transfer, files, wordpress info, analytics history upon sale.

Why are you selling this site?

Once upon a time, when creating and running sites was my hobby, this site was a proxy site with thousands of visitors daily. That much that my server could not handle it, and I decided to shut it down and run an automatic WP-blog instead (last 4 years). Now, I am focusing on other projects and I want to clean up my server.

I will help the buyer with transferring the wordpress site and setting it up on your server, explaining how the automatic posting etc works out. The domain will be pushed from Godaddy to your account.

How is it monetized?
    You could brand it towards a proxy site. When I invested time into the current WP Site, I earned around $750-$1KUSD/month from CPA & Popunder ads. At this moment it runs some CPA ads which make me around $100 USD/month. I haven't touched the site in 3 years.

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    No

How much time does this site take to run?
    Not relevant. Depends what you want to do with it.

What challenges are there with running this site?
    If you are looking for a website in the proxy world or want to brand this strong domain name, then this buy will be a bargain for you.

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 14, 2017
    BuxP, May 6, 2017 IP
  2. BuxP

BuxP Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 21
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    For a smooth transaction we can be in touch on skype, I can transfer the site for you as well. Payment via paypal, bitcoins, transferwise or payza

BuxP, May 13, 2017 IP