1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 8466 Word Content Site | As is Keywords worth $2000/month | Top 4 to add worth $20,000/month

Discussion in 'Sites' started by WinWinNow, Sep 4, 2016.

* Personal Development Plan

* http://www.personaldevelopmentplan.us

* Over 3000 searches a month for the Term "Personal Development Plan"

* 8466 Unique handwritten words on boosting personal development - 15 Articles

* Never seen before content - Handwritten just for the new owner

* $200 BIN

Hi There, I'm selling another content site I have written at http://www.personaldevelopmentplan.us - This is a completely handwritten content site that I wrote personally, with over 8000 words and 15 articles all about boosting personal development and its success.

The search phrase "personal development plan" gets searched for thousands of times a month according to Google Adwords suggestion box.

This site is perfectly setup for search engine ranking. The sites Adsense box is also very well targeted. Right on the money. I have many content sites like this in the top 10 for their main keywords on both msn and google.com.

This is a brand new site, so there is no traffic or income, but you do get the domain name, the website design and all the content.

I will never sell this site or this content again, so it is yours to do with as you like. You will be the complete owner. This is an auction, but the first person to BIN gets the site and domain name.

The domain name is reg'd at Godaddy.com You will need a Godaddy.com account for me to transfer the domain name to you. No I won't transfer to other registrars.

This one wont last long

Thanks

Starting Bid - $50

Min Increments - $10

End Date - 1 Week From Listing Date

BIN - $200

Payment - IS IMMEDIATE AND MUST BE WITH PAYPAL. If you delay in payment I will relist or resell to next highest bidder, no exceptions I'm afraid.

WinWinNow, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  2. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    i noticed the link did not work right on the name of my site PersonalDevelopmentPlan.us So, because I'm new here the best way to fix this is just to Goolge PersonalDevelopmentPlan.us to see my site for sale. Thank you so much very working with me on all this I really appreciate it. And, I look forward to giving this site a new happy home! ;-)

WinWinNow, Sep 4, 2016 IP
  3. WinWinNow

WinWinNow Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    The keywords as is are worth about $2000/month. The Top 4 to add to this are worth about $20,000/month. If you know how to get traffic to a site and take the Top 4 I tell you when you buy it, could easily be made into products or FREE Reports to give away to get more sales. And, yes I'll give you the Affiliate Programs to sign up for as listed on the site too! Yea! More Fun Money 3.0! Ha! Happy Bidding! Ha! ;-)

WinWinNow, Oct 21, 2016 IP