1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 8 Years Established Photography Website For Sale

Discussion in 'Sites' started by Sprouter, Jan 26, 2015.

4amPhotography.com is an 8 year old photography site that's focus is early morning photographs of sunrises. All photographs and gallery images are included in the sale. I have no time to further develop and promote this site due to offline work commitments, so my loss is your gain. Any questions let me know. I'm not sure about visitors or revenue so assume none please.

Sprouter, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  2. DinoJRG

DinoJRG Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    We have to talk. You have a ton of topics to sell sites and all of the titles say "Established".

Established means that the site earns money and gets traffic and has been in a stable amount of time(months). None of your sites earn anything. You are just obtaining this cheap junky worthless sites and then trying to push them off for a few pennies of work. Kindly stop trashing the site auction section at dp. It's seriously pissing me off.

And while we are at it, you don't have to take some picture of a white old dude and use it as your avatar. We all know you are an india scavenger.

DinoJRG, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  3. amedia

amedia Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 2
    Are you the original creator of these sites you're listing? These aren't dropped domains that you are pulling the old sites from Archive.org from are they?

amedia, Jan 26, 2015 IP
  4. Sprouter

Sprouter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 10
    As Buyer:
    66.7% - 1
    Some I manage for others some are my own. This one is my own, thanks for looking.

Sprouter, Jan 26, 2015 IP