1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling 7yr old PR1 domain, autopost, Adsense/clickbank/amazon ready! +BONUS! - QUICK!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by AndrewRivers, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    You are bidding on www.fourlabs.com

A 7 yr old PR1 domain, that has always been related to photo and images(check www.archive.org for further details on the domain history.)

Setup with an autoposting content plugin, so you don't have to worry about finding, writing, editing and posting content.

The Niche: Photo, video and small modern gadgets that sell very well within big stores like amazon.com

According to Google's Search Based Keyword Tool, terms containing names and brands related to this niche receive millions of searches every month. This site comes packed with these keywords.

I enjoy building these type of sites, but do not have the time or desire to market them to their fullest potential. This site will make good money when given the right attention. It is off to a good start, and you can make some good income if you just continue to grow the site.

Fully Automatic, you don't have to touch the site again. The site will grow naturally by these features.

Automatically pull relevant content from the web.
    Automatically pull the latest user reviews/comment on products as well as guides on operating them
    Highly SEO Optimized, so you can get more traffic
    Easy-to-use even for beginners

SEO optimization:

This site is very well optimized with SEO plugins & layout, SEO friendly design. Permalinks, Heading, Meta Keywords, Format are all done to make this blog as friendly as possible to Search Engine!

Auto Updating plugin: Your website will run on its own! Just set and leave!

All-in-one-seo-pack plugin

Google XML Sitemap, Smart Update Pinger .

Google Adsense plugin configured in a way that displays ads *related to each post* on top of every post older than 5 days, (this was done in a way that you get a "clean" looking homepage, while displaying highly targeted links for individual posts). Here's how it works:

User gets interested in a certain post and clicks the "more" button to keep reading the article, so user lands on the post page, where there's a block of advertising with specific, related exclusively to each post links on the top of the article, as well as the sidebar advertisements.

Revenue Details

1) Google Adsense Income :
    Adsense ads are properly blended into the site, on top of each individual post, so that many visitors will click on a link and not even know that it is an ad…

2) Clickbank Sales Commission :
    High converting clickbank product, you can change it to any of your choice. Just replace the clickbank ID! This is all done for you. Sign up right now if you dont have clickbank account, you will get approved right away & start making money! You choose how many clickbank products to promote, as there's plenty of advertising space on the sidebar! Comes ready with a pre configured product.

3) Earn commission from Amazon.

This blog is loaded with Amazon products PLUS the plugin that automatically posts products from amazon(check bonus # 3 description below). I have many blogs with these products in my own personal blog empire and I can tell you that the long tail traffic you will get for the product names and models converts really well. And you get 15% on each product sold. Pretty good huh?

4) Bonuses:
    SEMrush
    You get my hot plugin collection:

1- The autoposting plugin that gets the content posted for you(all content already on the site was generated with one click, you can do it again and backdate posts as much as you want. Already packed with 1200 related to buying keywords.
    Oh, you can set this to post automatically the number of posts-a-day you want so the site continues to grow steadily.

2- The squeeze theme for wordpress(I intended to make this site using it, but it ended up with some restrictions from my web hosting. It's worth $197 and you will get it intact, on a zip file on the ftp server. Google "squeeze theme" to see what i'm talking about and what this is worth.)

3- A plugin that automatically pulls products from Amazon, Ebay and Overstock, and display them in a TEXT format(and since they're not flash, google spiders will actually read it and eventually index the products you're displaying as content from your page. So you rank for these terms So just make a lot of posts and let this plugin work it's magic, a $200 value)

4- My recommended wp plugins pack(14 of the best plugins, including one that pulls content automatically from youtube, and one from yahoo answers, so you get more content sources, not needed in this website though, the autoposting plugin does it's job very well, but i'm including those anyway, just in case you want to make the site more interactive.)

FAQ

Q. Why are you selling if it’s so good?

A. A great question. I like to build websites based on old and trusted domains so it´s a lot easier to promote them. I build small businesses for others to own in hopes that we earn extra income down the road on some of our other services.

Q. Will people like the design of this website?

A. I use a design and configuration that works well and has broad appeal. The layout of the site is set up to be visually appealing while allowing for good SEO rankings as well.

Q: How much time do I need to dedicate to this site?

A: Two or Three hours a week.

Q: How long does it take to set up my site?

A: We aim to have the domain transferred within 24 hours.

Q: Can I host this on my own server?

A: Yes. You may move the site to any server you wish, you'll get full access to the ftp server so you can move files anywhere you want.

Q: Where is the domain registered?

The domain is registered with GoDaddy.com and it is free to transfer it to your GoDaddy account. If you do not already have an account, I can help you with creating one.

Serious bidders only.

Payment is to be paid through Paypal ONLY. By bidding on this auction, you agree that full payment will be received within 2 days of the end of the auction.

I will send you instructions for transferring everything to you after payment has been completed. You will be the new owner of the domain name and website.

Thank You, Good Luck, And Happy Bidding!

AndrewRivers, May 18, 2010 IP
    SEMrush
  2. dkwallpaper.com

dkwallpaper.com Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 15
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    any traffic stat?

dkwallpaper.com, May 18, 2010 IP
  3. AndrewRivers

AndrewRivers Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Not yet. Domain is old. site is relatively new, so I´m not claiming any traffic.

AndrewRivers, May 19, 2010 IP
  4. manman08

manman08 Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 29
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    which script run auto blog?

manman08, May 21, 2010 IP
  5. AndrewRivers

AndrewRivers Guest